Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
"Russians = bad so it's OK to murder them" - said by people in here who are then complaining about the Russians saying "Ukrainians = bad so it's OK to murder them" and yet somehow don't understand that people saying either statement are pyschopaths.

Happily a good portion of the replies to these idiots are putting them straight, which is refreshing to see.

Caporegime
I would say these people aren't POW's because there is no war. It's an illegal invasion. Ukraine isn't at war with Russia.

The Geneva Convention is drafted so as not to allow these kinds of shenanigans: they are POWs. Even if they weren't, that would make them illegal immigrants subject to domestic law not summary execution.

In the big scheme of what is going on in Ukraine, I find it hard to get particularly worked up over it, but it's still not good. It shouldn't happen, and I hope it's properly investigated and dealt with by the Ukrainians (who, to be fair, have condemned these actions).

Soldato
*Belarusian Government: We Will Pay Some Foreign Debts in Belarusian Roubles.
*Belarusian Government: Belarus Will Pay to EBRD and the World Bank in Belarusian Rubles — Interfax.

*Ukraine Foreign Minister: Met G7 Ministers and Told Them Ukraine Can Defeat Russia if World Provides Necessary Support

Soldato
*Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov: Ukraine Presented a New Draft Agreement to Russia on Wednesday — IFX
*Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov: Ukraine Presented New Proposals on Wednesday — IFX
*Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov: The New Ukraine Proposals Are Different From the Proposals in Istanbul.
*Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov: Ukraine’s Proposal to Discuss Crimea and Donbas at a Meeting Between Putin and Zelenskiy Is Unacceptable — IFX.
*Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov: Russia Will Continue Talks With Ukraine, Promoting Its Own Draft Agreement — TASS
*Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov: Ukraine Trying to Stall, Undermine Russia Talks — IFX
*Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov: U.S, Allies Pushing Ukraine to Continue Fighting — IFX

*Ukraine Senior Military Official: Russia Plans to Renew Attack on Kyiv if It Can First Take Control of Donbas.
*Ukraine Senior Military Official: Russian Forces Have Started Using Old Tanks, a Sign Its Resources Are Exhausted.

*Ukraine State Security Service Says It Is Building up List of Russian Troops Behind Alleged War Crimes in Kyiv Region.

'The map below is the latest Defence Intelligence update on the situation in Ukraine - 07 April 2022'

FPvLdR9XwAUJVkb

https://twitter.com/DefenceHQ/status/1512025805362241536

Last edited:
Soldato
*UK: Remains Open-Minded About Our Onshore Gas Reserves

*Ukraine Finance Minister: Ukraine Financial System Is Stable.
*Ukraine Finance Minister: We Are Working on International Front to Solve Fall in Budget Revenue.
*Ukraine Finance Minister: Ukraine Is in Talks for International Financing of Around 7 Bln Euros of Which 3 Bln Euros Has Already Been Received.
*Ukraine Finance Minister: Ukraine Has Asked IMF and World Bank to Stop Lending to Russia.
*Ukraine Foreign Minister: Sees Strong Sense of Unity Behind Ukraine Among NATO Allies and Partners, Strong Resolve to Take Very Concrete Steps to Support Ukraine.

Last edited:
Soldato
I would say these people aren't POW's because there is no war. It's an illegal invasion. Ukraine isn't at war with Russia.

These soldiers have either murdered, raped, tortured innocent civilians or they have stood around and gone along with it. You both have a lot more self restraint than me.

I would say I still want them to surrender rather than fight to the death.

Surrender and be treated well, or keep fighting and die in the mud. Those are the choices I want to give my enemy.

Soldato
"Russians = bad so it's OK to murder them" - said by people in here who are then complaining about the Russians saying "Ukrainians = bad so it's OK to murder them" and yet somehow don't understand that people saying either statement are pyschopaths.

Happily a good portion of the replies to these idiots are putting them straight, which is refreshing to see.
Strange reply coming from someone who has taken the coin of the realm to potentially kill someone because they've been paid and told to do so.

Associate
no russian is saying it is ok to murder anyone

Get off your moral high horse. this is a filthy war where civilians are being raped, tortured and slaughtered and those Ukrainians fighting against it likely have friends and relatives who have suffered in this way. It's so easy to apply your logic and high morals when you are not in the middle of it.

Soldato
*India Foreign Ministry Spokesman: Focus Is on Stabilising, Maintaining Trade Relations With Russia Amid Western Sanctions
*India Foreign Ministry Spokesman: Inter-Ministerial Group Looking at Stabilising Economic Relations With Russia Including Payment Mechanism With Russia

Soldato
*Finnish Foreign Minister Haavisto: NATO Member Countries Have Told Finland It Would Take Between Four Months and a Year to Approve Finland’s NATO Membership Application if Finland Applies

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom