Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Russia:
- will not be able to maintain such a large army in the future due to declining population
- can greatly reduce the land border that needs to be defended by expanding territory to better make use of geographical features
- wants more of useful habitable territory, most of it is cold snowy trash
- from the russian perspective, it's now or never
- plus the salty ppl like putin wishing they'd never lost the territory to begin with

If any of these points were appropriate then 2014 invasion would not have stopped at a fraction of Donbas region.

Soldato
Are you the post police ?

It very well could in future with this conflict.

Your trying to police my comment and you add absolutely nothing the conversation yourself. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.
I've added plenty of actual information in this thread previously, you just came in here smashing the keyboard crying about us being taken into a war even though we aren't.

Soldato
If any of these points were appropriate then 2014 invasion would not have stopped at a fraction of Donbas region.
That was a lot easier, public support in the donbas, and tiny land border for crimea. Didn't require anywhere near the deployment as this time. And it's nice to have a little test invasion to see what happens.

Soldato
I've added plenty of actual information in this thread previously, you just came in here smashing the keyboard crying about us being taken into a war even though we aren't.

If you weren’t so busy trying to moderate people’s posts you’d understand I was posting to say i don’t support the decisions made by this government if it takes us into some conflict and of war.

I made a pretty simple comment. It’s very possible we could be dragged into something.

Are you okay? Honestly. You seem to be the one crying here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom