Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone mentioned the A-10's are retired, I hadnt realised that, but yup they would be the perfect aircraft for Ukraine, A-10's and maybe Apache's.

It's going to take a while to train/convert Ukranian pilots to anything though, looks like this horrible war is going to drag on years, what a mess :(

The A10 is not retired ; the USAF have 281 of them, and are retiring the oldest 21, which means they`ll still have 260 of them

The only thing I don't like about turns posts is he doesn't provide links or evidence to the stuff he posts. He should make all his "quotes" and headlines hyperlinks so I can find out where it comes from and get more information

Last edited:
The only thing I don't like about turns posts is he doesn't provide links or evidence to the stuff he posts. He should make all his "quotes" and headlines hyperlinks so I can find out where it comes from and get more information

They are copy/pastes from his news terminal at work, straight from reuters/AFP afaik.

The only thing I don't like about turns posts is he doesn't provide links or evidence to the stuff he posts
90%+ is from Reuters. I can't post the links always cause the article sometimes gets posted upto an hour later, but I do try to as much as possible.
I don't post any misinformation at all, so I think most posters trust me by now anyway. I also remember people didn't like the all caps, so I always use a capitalizer tool to make the text more readable for everyone aswell.

sHo1PtW.png

Last edited:
I'm having trouble remembering anyone discrediting Turn / 007's post content. I see the same stuff come up hours or sometimes days later from "normal" sources, so we're getting their fast access for free. Its certainly a lot more accurate and balanced than random twitter accounts.

They are brief with no opinion attached which is against the usual rules but there's always been overwhelming support hence the mods allowing it as a special case. @Turn Please continue unless mods say otherwise. I'm one of the many supporters. Its a lot better than people arguing with the thread trollbots.

*White House: US Marks Anniversary of Ukraine War With Sanctions Against 200 Individuals and Entities and a Dozen Russian Financial Institutions
*White House: US Announces Export Control Measures Against Nearly 90 Russian and Third-Country Companies That Support Russia’s Defense Sector
*White House: U.S. Plans to Give Moldova $300 Million in Aid to Strengthen Moldovan Energy Security, Draft Documents Say
*White House: U.S. Plans to Announce $250 Million in Aid for Ukraine Energy Infrastructure, Draft Documents Say
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...-support-ukraine-and-hold-russia-accountable/

*DoD: US Announces $2 Billion in Security Aid to Ukraine
https://www.defense.gov/News/Releas...s-additional-security-assistance-for-ukraine/

yD09xjy.png

Last edited:
Tbh no I tend to keep out of this thread unless reports are raised, which happened in the case of a number of your posts overnight.

As the consensus is that the posts are welcome I'll keep my oar out.

You might want to investigate who reported the posts. Most likely Russian supporters who are trying to suppress negative information.

90%+ is from Reuters. I can't post the links always cause the article sometimes gets posted upto an hour later, but I do try to as much as possible.
I don't post any misinformation at all, so I think most posters trust me by now anyway. I also remember people didn't like the all caps, so I always use a capitalizer tool to make the text more readable for everyone aswell.

sHo1PtW.png
You're doing a great job Turn, I appreciate it and I believe the majority do as well. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom