Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't Israel just nuke the sites and pretend it was Iran's bombs 'accidentally' exploding?

I know the fissile material in Israeli nukes would be connected to the deposit it's from but the only countries interested in that are all highly untrustworthy states along with Iran itself.

Nukes don't just accidently go off - they're incredibly difficult to actually make go nuclear and explode how you're imagining. You'd just have to bomb the facility and the radioactive fallout would be the issue.

For the same reason that if you had a gun and got attacked by Tyson Fury, you'd stand so little chance you'd either get beaten to within an inch of your life or you'd be forced to shoot him.

NATO is so far ahead of Russia militarily that they would have no other option than to use nuclear weapons. They'd be suffering the kinds of casualties that have never been seen in war.

No. In this situation Tyson Fury has a gun too, and shooting at him will just **** him off and make him kill not just you, but you and everyone that matters to you.

A beat-down is far better than what trying to use the gun will get you.

Last edited:
Nukes don't just accidently go off - they're incredibly difficult to actually make go nuclear and explode how you're imagining. You'd just have to bomb the facility and the radioactive fallout would be the issue.
Well I won't take it more off topic than this but the fact that Iran is developing them surely infers that it's possible to create a viable narrative that experimental devices are dangerous and thus also help dissuade other countries from getting them.

No. In this situation Tyson Fury has a gun too, and shooting at him will just **** him off and make him kill not just you, but you and everyone that matters to you.

A beat-down is far better than what trying to use the gun will get you.

Yes, and when 10,000 Russians are dying per day I'm sure they'll be using all that logic

Well I won't take it more off topic than this but the fact that Iran is developing them surely infers that it's possible to create a viable narrative that experimental devices are dangerous and thus also help dissuade other countries from getting them.

Actually I'd agree that the general population wouldn't realise how much of an issue it actually is - when you hear stories of planes crashing with nukes on board everyone just assumes you'd get a Hiroshima event, but it's just not how nukes work. The media narrative and the impression, as you say, wouldn't be like that though.

Not something they can just do nothing about - so can't be long.

Unfortunately if/when major action kicks off between Iran and Israel it is going to open major floodgates.
No I doubt that, Israel is protected by the USA if they need to be protected.

Israel will blow up whatever they need to blow up, Iran will promise revenge and it will all go back to square one.

Iran really are the ones with less teeth than a chicken, they are pretty useless and have no real way of taking revenge on Israel. If they did they would have done it a long time ago.

Russia is up to something in the black sea, perhaps part of the reason for some of the NATO activity in the area earlier:

Shoigu's son in law says the quiet part out loud, calls the Z fanatics dumb cattle

Excellent! :D

The update tweet below it is quite amusing too!

Last edited:
No I doubt that, Israel is protected by the USA if they need to be protected.

Israel will blow up whatever they need to blow up, Iran will promise revenge and it will all go back to square one.

Iran really are the ones with less teeth than a chicken, they are pretty useless and have no real way of taking revenge on Israel. If they did they would have done it a long time ago.

There is a point where Israeli actions will leave Iran little choice but to respond in a way which results in more open hostilities between them and we are fast approaching that with the nuclear stuff. At which point it is likely going to spill out within that region - Iraq, Saudi, Syria, etc. and have wider consequences.

EDIT: Ultimately the biggest threat to Iran though is Iran itself - there are enough people in the country who are opposed enough to the regime that in the case of open war would likely turn Iran internally into turmoil.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom