Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve asked this several times and never got answer.

It seems to be a common theme with other view points with a strong correlation.

Because if you look on socials etc all the anti war lot, even when they are not being played to spread Kremlin props as useful idiots, aren't being given an actual solution.
Because as the realists know, there really actually isn't a solution other than :
1) Kick Russias arse out; or
2) Give up Ukraine

They want to say 2, but much like closet racists they aren't quite ballsy enough to say it.

Because if you look on socials etc all the anti war lot, even when they are not being played to spread Kremlin props as useful idiots, aren't being given an actual solution.
Because as the realists know, there really actually isn't a solution other than :
1) Kick Russias arse out; or
2) Give up Ukraine

They want to say 2, but much like closet racists they aren't quite ballsy enough to say it.

Agreed. But even option 2 isn't a solution. Giving up on Ukraine is more than giving up on Ukraine.

The real question is what is the solution to Putin.

Looking at the deep state map things don't look good in Bakhmut, all the main roads into the city are either in control of the Russians or contested. Unless Ukraine plans on some big counter offensive sometime soon (seems unlikely given the conditions) they will have to think about how to get everyone out before the city gets cut off completely. Even more hazardous is if they do start leaving all the remaining roads in and out the city are within fire control of Russian artillery.

NATO really needs to get real about the level of support their giving Ukraine especially the big powers in Europe. Get building as many of those Leopard 2 tanks as can be achieved and get them sent into Ukraine for god's sake.
The whole point of Bakmut was to keep the Russians focussed in one place while attriting them as much as possible. In of itself Bakmut is not strategically relevant. Given how quickly things are moving there now I suspect Ukraine has decided that the Russians have paid enough in blood for one small town and have pulled most of their forces and equipment out. The only note of doubt is if UKR got caught up in the "ego" side of it as well

Agreed. But even option 2 isn't a solution. Giving up on Ukraine is more than giving up on Ukraine.

The real question is what is the solution to Putin.

Its a short term solution
Allows them to stop wetting their knickers and focus on the important things in life like pumping iron to build muscles they will never actually use ;)

Plenty of info out there for you but I'll post this one as it's not 'western'
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.al...s-using-ethnic-minorities-to-fight-in-ukraine
I remember this.
It was an attempt to rock the small nations boat in Russia that fizzled terribly. When they interviewed people on the street in those regions, got laughed in their faces. Thats why its not got much coverage since.
Yes there are disproportionally more people from small nations in russian army, because they come from poor regions. Simultaneously they are less affected by social media [western propaganda] so would volunteer to fight first. Hense high(er) losses.

“It's a ****fest, but we are pushing!” Russian tankmen send regards from Vuhledar against the backdrop of their dying tank and wounded Andryuha, who has been lying on the side of the road for two days. Everyone is lucky, except for the leg and the tank. Both were crushed.
That vid of the tankman chilling in his crater with his crew while his tank burns in the distance

I know for many we would make the leave decision sooner, just saying that I suspect for many of the hold outs they are alone, everything they own is in that one place etc
If you have no family to move to where you gonna go.

There will probably be some poor bugger there who has felt the benefit" of Stalin's dekulakisation, the German invasion, back to the USSR and now this.

*Scholz: We Will Do Everything to Ensure Ukraine Has Everything It Needs for Self-Defence, Regarding Weapons and Ammunition
*Scholz on Possible Ukraine Peace Talks: Russia Attacked Ukraine and Must First Take Steps to Make Peace Possible, Including by Withdrawing Troops

*EU Commission Wants to Drastically Boost Ammunition Production - Spiegel
https://www.spiegel.de/politik/drei...urbeln-a-a3bcbd19-4680-4b63-910e-fc75c93c5f4f

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom