Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how every time I ask the 'We should stop funding Ukraine' crowd to tell me their preferred solution for ending the war, all I get it silence.

Best is when you ask why they support Putin who openly admits he's fighting against non white, non Christian groups and the LGBTQ+ community..

Especially when they themselves have rainbow flags or are Muslim....never can answer.

Best is when you ask why they support Putin who openly admits he's fighting against non white, non Christian groups and the LGBTQ+ community..

Especially when they themselves have rainbow flags or are Muslim....never can answer.

Your calling Wimper87 Roar87 a LGBTQ+ skinny armed tofu eating wokerati!?

I'll give you the last bit, although its not the community he is against, only its propaganda.

But how do you arrive at first two?

Probably because the vast majority getting killed are non Christian and non white?

Also he stated he hates how the west panders to the BLM crowd etc, look at Russia in general ?

That or its western propaganda ?

vast majority getting killed are non Christian and non white?
ah, now I see
You are operating under twitter story of endless chechen buryat mongol hordes dying 20:1 in human waves
and since there is no logical way to explain this, assume it was direct order from Putin to exterminate them

well perhaps the twitter fairytale is not all true

That shouldn’t surprise anyone. Regime Change 101. Sow unrest. Destabilise the government. Stage a false flag “terrorist“ attack. Ride in as saviour/s/protectors. Raise your flag 10 minutes later and anyone that complains meets Comrade Makarov. the pavement via a window.

Fixed that for you. Ammunition is in short supply.

ah, now I see
You are operating under twitter story of endless chechen buryat mongol hordes dying 20:1 in human waves
and since there is no logical way to explain this, assume it was direct order from Putin to exterminate them

well perhaps the twitter fairytale is not all true

Like I said it's all western propaganda , lies and fairytales.....

Putin is such a fair and considerate dear leader.

Plenty of info out there for you but I'll post this one as it's not 'western'
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.al...s-using-ethnic-minorities-to-fight-in-ukraine

Last edited:
Looking at the deep state map things don't look good in Bakhmut, all the main roads into the city are either in control of the Russians or contested. Unless Ukraine plans on some big counter offensive sometime soon (seems unlikely given the conditions) they will have to think about how to get everyone out before the city gets cut off completely. Even more hazardous is if they do start leaving all the remaining roads in and out the city are within fire control of Russian artillery.

NATO really needs to get real about the level of support their giving Ukraine especially the big powers in Europe. Get building as many of those Leopard 2 tanks as can be achieved and get them sent into Ukraine for god's sake.

*Senior EU Official on Russia-Ukraine War: Success of G20 Meeting Will Be Measured on What We Can Do
*Senior EU Official: This War Has to Be Condemned
*Senior EU Official: Have to Engage With India on Free Trade Agreement
*Senior EU Official: India Has to Push for Common Understanding at G20 Meet to Stop the Ukraine War
*Senior EU Official: We Will Not Support a Statement at G20 Meet That Does Not Include Condemnation of War

*UK Foreign Minister: Cleverly Says Putin Must Pay Heed to Modi’s Words That ‘This Is Not an Era For War’

*Kremlin: We Don’t Believe Ukrainian Official’s Assertion That Ukraine Does Not Attack Russian Territory
*Russian Defence Ministry: Ukraine Attempted Massive Drone Attack Against Crimea
*Russian Defence Ministry: Russian Forces Repelled Attack
*Russian Defence Ministry: No Damage or Casualties As a Result of Attempted Drone Attack on Crimea
*Russia’s Prigozhin: Ukrainian Forces Are Putting Up ‘Furious Resistance’ In Bakhmut

*Xi Holds Talks With Lukashenko
*Xi: Wants To Expand Eco, Trade Cooperation With Belarus
*Xi: China Is Willing to Work With Belarus to Promote the Healthy and Stable Development of Bilateral Relations at a High Level
*Xi: China's Stance On Ukraine Issue Is Consistent, Clear

Last edited:
Looking at the deep state map things don't look good in Bakhmut, all the main roads into the city are either in control of the Russians or contested. Unless Ukraine plans on some big counter offensive sometime soon (seems unlikely given the conditions) they will have to think about how to get everyone out before the city gets cut off completely. Even more hazardous is if they do start leaving all the remaining roads in and out the city are within fire control of Russian artillery.

NATO really needs to get real about the level of support their giving Ukraine especially the big powers in Europe. Get building as many of those Leopard 2 tanks as can be achieved and get them sent into Ukraine for god's sake.

Yup for all the talk we are still sending them dribs and drabs ....sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom