Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the drone <> ground station comms and video feeds got a major security upgrade. That’s probably very sensitive as that crypto system will be used across US military equipment.
Well drones are designed to be made expendable and operate closer to danger zones where recovery is less likely, so they will be a designed in a way (you would hope) that there’s no issue if they are retrieved by enemies.

Last edited:
Rather than waste expensive missiles Russia's method of taking something down is to wack it something bigger, like a jet! They can also claim it hit them so win-win from Russia's pov.

I don't claim to be follow all of this tbh, but drones are sent to gather information and it doesn't matter too much if it is lost vs a downed pilot. There is a trade-off of risk involved though as yes the tech could be reserve engineered to some extent.

I assume the US military knows what they are doing.

Last edited:
So it seems the Swedish Quran burner that derailed Swedish-Turkish talks had been in talks with the Russian Wagner group, who paid for all his expenses.

The far-right politician Rasmus Paludan was on Russian social media friends with at least six men connected to the Wagner group, according to an intelligence analysis obtained by Cold Facts.

The company Paliscope has mapped 8,000 men believed to belong to the Wagner group or the militias that are wholly or partially under Wagner's control.

I always thought there was something very fishy about the timing of that incident.

So it seems the Swedish Quran burner that derailed Swedish-Turkish talks had been in talks with the Russian Wagner group, who paid for all his expenses.

I always thought there was something very fishy about the timing of that incident.
Hardly a shocker, easy win for Russia.

Busy day in the air - full on NATO exercises over the North Sea and Scotland (including B-52s) and a bunch of stuff sniffing around Kaliningrad, etc. including a UK Rivet Joint, Joint STARS, ARTEMIS and Swedish air force intel aircraft.

Last edited:
Busy day in the air - full on NATO exercises over the North Sea and Scotland (including B-52s) and a bunch of stuff sniffing around Kaliningrad, etc. including a UK Rivet Joint, Joint STARS, ARTEMIS and Swedish air force intel aircraft.
The US should start up reforger 2.0 as a consequence of the mere loss of a drone and use Poland/Finland/Baltics as the operating grounds for it.

That'll teach em.

Also Chrome Dome 2.0 for added paranoia when the new B21 drones come into play.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom