Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you seriously comparing who would be hardest in an imaginary world?

When was the last time you violently laid hands on another man?

A few years ago, you did see the quoted post is calling me a coward though?

ah man here we go again with a Roar post

No, it was a Colonel_Klinck post making some passive aggressive remark at me.

Are these the new Russian peace movement notes you've been given ? About how much you just really care about soldiers now all of a sudden ?

I've actually listened to a lot of military podcasts from Veterans talking about their experiences from WW2, Vietnam, the Falklands, Afghanistan and Iraq, plus hundreds of hours of War documentaries, so I don't care about soldiers "all of a sudden", I simply have an understanding of how horrible warfare is. That's why I'm not taking glee in watching people get gunned down, regardless of their side, like some members on here.

Last edited:
I've actually listened to a lot of military podcasts from Veterans talking about their experiences from WW2, Vietnam, the Falklands, Afghanistan and Iraq, plus hundreds of hours of War documentaries, so I don't care about soldiers "all of a sudden", I simply have an understanding of how horrible warfare is. That's why I'm not taking glee in watching people get gunned down, regardless of their side, like some members on here.

except the vast majority of people here would be happy if Russia just left, You are one of the few people justifying The Russian aggression and the prolonging of convict and death by legitimising the crazy Russian crackpots CTs.

You care the least about dying solders.

except the vast majority of people here would be happy if Russia just left, You are one of the few people justifying The Russian aggression and the prolonging of convict and death by legitimising the crazy Russian crackpots CTs.

You care the least about dying solders.

Well, given I haven't listened to a single "crazy Russian crackpot CT" I'm not sure what to tell you

A few years ago, you did see the quoted post is calling me a coward though?

More recent than many posting here then, I expect.

Nah, fair enough reaction to that post. I hadn't seen that.

I do have to say that I can understand why people react to you in the way they do. Some of your views are easy to interpret as pro-russian, even if that isn't your intention.

Last edited:
Did you vote for Jeremy Corbyn? I know I didn't. I made posts around the fact that his opposition to the UK having nuclear weapons was stupid and he couldn't be in charge. So, if people like you were in charge you'd leave the UK toothless and then expect our non-existant military to go do the fighting while you sat at home because, let's be honest, you're in no physical shape to do any sort of combat and out of me and you, I'd be far more equipped and willing to fight for my country.

The only thing you're good at doing is asking other people to fight for you, because you're actually scared that Russia could be a threat to you one day. Where as I actually care about the soldiers on the front lines, not because I'm scared for myself.

If you really cared about soldiers (or people in general) then you would understand that it is much better for them if you contain expansionist aggression early while it’s semi-embryonic than wait until it’s grown in strength and the costs of containment are much higher.

Last edited:
He was very slow on the uptake initially, I suspect more due to internal factors, but fair play; he handled that very well.

Yes indeed, Germany has really struggled with its past and would take any opportunity to avoid being seen to be a warmonger.
Putin really managed something remarkable in getting the Germans fired up.

Amazing. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen a politician speak with such passion. Unscripted too.

Yep, and if your going to go on a slightly shouty slightly ranty type speech IMO German can't be beaten as the language!

Yep, and if your going to go on a slightly shouty slightly ranty type speech IMO German can't be beaten as the language!

I've always thought this too and i always wondered if its to do with the historical aspect of hearing the German language being shouted across a loudspeaker, or whether the language itself leads to more aggressive sounding rhetoric even if its not necessarily the case.

I've always thought this too and i always wondered if its to do with the historical aspect of hearing the German language being shouted across a loudspeaker, or whether the language itself leads to more aggressive sounding rhetoric even if its not necessarily the case.
Depends on who is speaking and how I’d imagine, made me think of Elliot in Scrubs

When you hear German German after Austrian and Swiss German it actually sounds quite gentle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom