Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
In case you were wondering how much drugs the Chechens smoke

Akhmat Special Forces, comprising of three divisions is a large force that is able to capture Poland, France and reach Germany. And this will happen in the nearest future if the opponents do not change their tactics" - head of Chechnya republic Ramzan Kadyrov said."

I think he must have got over excited watching the same episode as me last night :p

And his geography is a little off...."capturing France" but only "reaching Germany"

Few video grabs on telegram showing what appears to be a few leopards and other vehicles burning and bunched up, possibly now abandoned somewhere.

Real or not I don't know, hopefully fake.

https://t.me/boris_rozhin/88290
Almost impossible to make out anything clear from those poor quality photos.
What is clear is that there is what looks like western style tanks moving about, they are awkwardly bunched up in places, possibly with one or two being immobilised. Very difficult to tell whats burning though. The one showing three burning wrecks in a line look to me like supply trucks, you can almost make out the cab frame and the rear wheels, definitely looks like a double rear axle truck to me, would be very easy targets for lancets and such.

Claims by pro-rus youtube commenters are hilarious. Trying to claim AFU lost 4000 men, and had committed 20k.
regardless of claims, pro-rus side is quite unanimous that past 4 days saw some fierce attacks by Ukraine, worst since October.
armour, full artillery support, repeated assaults

but complete radio silence in our news, only talking about the flooding

regardless of claims, pro-rus side is quite unanimous that past 4 days saw some fierce attacks by Ukraine, worst since October.
armour, full artillery support, repeated assaults

but complete radio silence in our news, only talking about the flooding
Probably a blackout our side. If there are significant attacks then there will be both successes and failures, including lost armour. It's very likely the pro Russian commentators are exaggerating either deliberately or because of false information. But we shouldn't assume past Ukranian successes will mean immediate and flawless success now. It's going to be very tough and they will suffer setbacks and losses.

I strongly hope that Ukraine can pull this off. But it gives me no pleasure knowing thousands of people are going to die, even on the Russian side.

yyyrr45654666rrr6rrrr6etyryyggvvxbxbxbbcg4__""":)_"000__""""""+"^÷©$$$$$$$$✓¢✓✓[}\\\\[}}™§✓§_"©"©""""""_9"9"99__9_+£-&£-____-____-__£_-__-_-_-£-&&&_&&--_&-;+;;;&&;;;--&&&&_&-__-_&-----&---&-_&_&_-&&&---+----+--£+---&--_-&-_-_&-&££-£&_£-£-_----+--:-£-&£_£--&-_-&-£_£-_--£_--£--£-££-_''":::''""'''''"''''''''"''''"""""""'©©©©"x"x"©
The Russians will end up trying to hack you pc to find the decipher key. Watch out you may me target.

Happy my tax £ are being used for something I agree with :)

Ditto.

I wonder how many storm shadows we gave them though and how many they have left. We only ordered 1000 or less and have used some of those in other conflicts. I don't suppose we gave them our entire remaining supply and they are using multiple missiles per strike it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom