Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditto.

I wonder how many storm shadows we gave them though and how many they have left. We only ordered 1000 or less and have used some of those in other conflicts. I don't suppose we gave them our entire remaining supply and they are using multiple missiles per strike it seems.

Like many others I hope there has been an awakening of just how slow and risky our current levels of ammunition and ammunition production are.

Norwegian NORSAR (seismology and seismic monitoring, research foundation) have an article (translated) about signals indicating an explosion (Kakhovka dam):

dam.png%20%28content_full_width%29.png

Very awkward for all the useful idiots who claim Zelensky has been 'hiding overseas' with no intention of returning to Ukraine.

The real Zelensky is sipping a cocktail on Epstein island chatting with Hillary clone #3 and Epstein himself. Its just a body double ;)

According to the Washington Post (whom claims they have 4 inside sources): Ukraine's counter offensive has already begun but the situation is difficult and they are not able to advance as fast as they would like

Last edited:
According to the Washington Post (whom claims they have 4 inside sources): Ukraine's counter offensive has already begun but the situation is difficult and they are not able to advance as fast as they would like
And here was I thinking the Ukrainian’s were playing GDI with unlimited money and invincible mammoth tanks. What they probably meant is that the recon in force units hit a stronghold or 2.

Last edited:
From the various reports coming through on SM it's certainly looks like Ukraine has started it's first phase but so far all the attacks have been probing attacks with a several IFV's one or two tanks and a handful of infantry.

There's been no signs that UAF have sent in leopard or challengers yet which suggests either logistics issues in getting these heavy tanks in position or their still trying to determine the best places to strike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom