Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor leopard

Ukranians are having the same problem the Russians did just a few months ago at Adivkaa - vehicle columns driving down known roads, drones spot the column and ten artillery guns have the entire road dialed in within minutes

White smoke means propellant burning, from blow off doors. That tank can be fixed.

Last edited:
Would the mods care to clarify the rules and explain how that video is allowed when others showing just the same, i.e., vehicles on fire and/or exploding but with no blood, gore or deaths in them, get deleted? It would be nice to know exactly what can, and cannot, be posted.

Last edited:
There's footage of that shark attack online, properly horrible stuff :(

We're in Turkey at the moment and there are a few Russian families here amongst various other Eastern European families. The tension is very visible, the Russians are keeping a very low profile and barely speaking in front of others. Must be absolutely awful to live like that, no person deserves that kind of life. Putin really screwed his own people.

Would the mods care to clarify the rules and explain how that video is allowed when others showing just the same, i.e., vehicles on fire and/or exploding but with no blood, gore or deaths in them, get deleted? It would be nice to know exactly what can, and cannot, be posted.

Good point, I've removed the video from my post

In other news: it's been revealed that 11 British Universities helped Iran to develop its Shahed suicide drone

Last edited:
In other news: it's been revealed that 11 British Universities helped Iran to develop its Shahed suicide drone

Can you link to a more credible source?

I'm not saying it's fake, just that a Jewish Gazette article on Iran is about as trustworthy as an Al Jazeera article on Israel :P

Thanks, they're just reposting the JC article but I'd like to think they have verified the JC's sources first to avoid being sued by said universities so I would say we can probably consider the story true.

That is a bit worrying, I'd hope they are arrested if this is a breach of sanctions.
There's probably quite a bit of fluff to the JC article, I.E the university's may have thought their study was being financed by a philanthropist (who turned out to be a front for Tehran).

Last edited:
I.E the university's may have thought their study was being financed by a philanthropist (who turned out to be a front for Tehran).
Pretty sure they're supposed to do their due diligence and check **** like this out before engaging in such research, especially when Iran, Iranians or Iranian institutions are involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom