Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's making it look bad is Russia is releasing tones of videos (whether new or old) whilst Ukraine is being silent.

Resulting in russian spamming social media and effecting people's opinions.
Only Russians and their stooges believe Russian opinions

For everyone else they wait for a more reputable source. Good or bad news comes from them, with Russia its probably fake news.

What's making it look bad is Russia is releasing tones of videos (whether new or old) whilst Ukraine is being silent.

Resulting in russian spamming social media and effecting people's opinions.

Arebthey are not effecting peoples opinions. The only opinion I see being effected are Dumbo's and Russians.

War has many faces, twitter doesn't have to be one.

One thing to notice with those knocked out Bradley's and leopards, most are pretty intact with little in the way of dead crew scattered all over ala BMP, T series tanks.

Ukrainian troops have praised the protection above the Soviet stuff they own.

Areas up river have dropped a lot and the river bed is very visible in some areas. The Crimean water canal is empty and can be crossed by infantry.

Also, the bodies of drowned Russian soldiers have started washing up downstream

Video of the IRIS-T that was apparently hit by a lancet, is so short, you don't really see what happened to it. Curious if it was recovered and repaired etc. (Looks like they went for the Radar unit which was smart).

Areas up river have dropped a lot and the river bed is very visible in some areas. The Crimean water canal is empty and can be crossed by infantry.

Also, the bodies of drowned Russian soldiers have started washing up downstream

Unfortunate. Horrible way to go. I feel less sympathy if it was the Russian's doing, but still feel awful for anyone/anything that drowned.

I saw dogs and deer washed hundreds of miles to Odessa and surviving on rafts/reed beds.

Last edited:
After seeing the comment about being able to walk across the Dniper River it being so low, my wife mentioned about there being radioactive sediment that would likely be being walked through due to Chernobyl. She was always told to stay out of the river because of that.

Last edited:
After seeing the comment about being able to walk across the Dniper River it being so low, my wife mentioned about there being radioactive sediment that would likely be being walked through due to Chernobyl. She was always told to stay out of the river because of that.

Annoyingly can't recall what but I read something about that years ago in relation to Ukraine and layers below the top soil contaminated by Chernobyl.

Didn't even think of that, so many hazards to watch out for. I do know they've been telling people to stay out of the water if they can as it's full of pollution and chemicals. The dam breaking up caused 150 tons of oil to spill and the air downstream smells like oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom