Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working for me on my Android phone. Click the centre set of 3 dots then the media tab (3rd from the left).

I have trouble with it on my Android phones - sometimes I can click on the 3 dots and/or I can't remember exactly what I do but a bit of messing about and can get the buttons working other times everything is disabled whatever I do :s

Last edited:
Last edited:
I have trouble with it on my Android phones - sometimes I can click on the 3 dots and/or I can't remember exactly what I do but a bit of messing about and can get the buttons working other times everything is disabled whatever I do :s
I sometimes have trouble too, but usually it's me that's the problem! I've successfully posted 3 images and that Twitter post this evening......I'm on a roll :D

The buttons never works on the Chrome browser from my phone. PITA.

Bit of an information blackout right now it seems. Trying to find out the status of the Counter Offensive is very difficult. Normal youtubers keep showing the same stuff as there is hardly any news :(

Read the weather is bad just now so activities may have slowed down

In other news Russian bombers are in the air

Another long night ahead :(

Refueller en-route so NATO assets moving to positions to monitor - I wonder if they are just flying them to schedule now as Russia has been doing strikes most nights :s

To the untrained eye what was the purpose of that first helicopter? Impressive how close to the ground it went at speed, but just looked like it was shooting flares into the ground...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom