Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
it be pretty hard to make it worst then them piles of junk

My old boss bought a brand new Range Rover about 8 years ago and had to swap it around 12 months later for a Volvo as the Range Rover just kept breaking down all the time
They were bought by an Indian company, Tata motors Jaguar too. now they are not the standard they once were.

The Land rovers are a piece of trash now to, they whole brand is.

[Monty Python]I'm not dead yet![/Monty Python]

The report came from the weirdest telegram messaging about a spying on them. So I really can't say if it was true or not. Still waiting for more than just Kadyrov's word here though.

There is a reason invasions like this would normally be done with more like 200K troops as the spearhead with at a minimum a million in support :s even in this day and age.

Related to that it seems Putin is spinning it that the initial thrust at Kyiv was just a threat and now floating the notion they might need to it proper LOL...

Just to siege and capture a city like Kyiv would take more than the total force Russia has used so far in Ukraine if the defenders were reasonably prepared and willing to fight back - even if only a few thousand strong.

Interesting thing is if you did for the sake of argument say it was a threat and not an actual attempt on Kyiv - that means Putin is quite happy to throw away 10s of thousands of lives of his countrymen on a gesture... (obviously most of us know that, but one for the likes of Amnesia to chew on).

Last edited:
At the same time Fox refers to Biden as a wannabe Dictator. Coincidences are strange things aren't they.

Yet supported Trump to the hilt, who quite literally told the world he admired many dictators (and wanted more executive power to do whatever he wanted). Couldn't make this stuff up.

EDIT: Side note: If the sanctions were not working, they wouldn't have spent the time in creating this ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom