Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, my premise was that there were many reports of Wagner fighting and destroying stuff but virtually no evidence to support them. I said it was not a coup; I was right. I said it was not a civil war; I was right. I didn't say nothing was happening, and I didn't claim to predict anything.

You said no such things. Your post history proves this. In fact less than two hours ago you said you have no idea and prefer not to speculate. So what is it, did you predict it all as you seem to be convincing yourself? Or do we follow the clues in your post history for the actual truth? You stated Wagner were not really there to fight (a LARP), yet people lost their lives because Wagner did actually fight.

Last edited:
Seems like a big power play. I’m not sure what it would really change in Ukraine. The only way Russia can escalate without getting a huge NATO response would be to mobilise more and somehow provide more weapons and ammo. If they start throwing tactical nukes around, chemical weapons or anything else beyond what they have done already then it’s not going to end well for Russia.

It was not a performative action, or a LARP. Hindsight is a wonderful thing but basically Prigozhin was ****** off with Shoigu and Gerasimov at the Russian MoD. Remember the Wagner forces were to sign new contracts with the MoD as their bosses and this would undermine Prigozhin. This was Prigozhin showing he is not to be messed with and to remove his enemies but not Putin.

This is not a good look for Putin and severely weakens him domestically IMHO. It will not end here.

Last edited:
Putin went on TV and told his forces to destroy Wagner and that there would be major consequences to all involved

To then turn around and walk away is wild

Either Wagner will have consequences coming their way or Putin looks incredible weak. He called them all traitors who have committed treason and now they just get to walk away? Weak, very weak for a supposedly strongman

Last edited:
the way I see it he is just as bad .. but as for Ukr any infighting is good news for them. who does doesn't matter so long as it is russian troop killing russian troup then Ukr profit

Yep. I’ve zero problem with Russians killing Russians. Fill your boots lads. Anything that hurts the Russian military and command is ok with me and can only be good for Ukraine.

Prigozhin has come out of this to the Russians looking like a hero, perhaps all this is setting the stage for a dying Putin to get his chosen replacement looked at well in the eyes of the Russian populace so there's no issue in the transfer of power when he finally dies, it makes sense and it's pretty out there but this is Russia where anything goes

Either stupid or a cleverly constructed stage show

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom