Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
HV5NaTs.png

Putin went on TV and told his forces to destroy Wagner and that there would be major consequences to all involved

To then turn around and walk away is wild

Either Wagner will have consequences coming their way or Putin looks incredible weak. He called them all traitors who have committed treason and now they just get to walk away? Weak, very weak for a supposedly strongman

Ultimately the main thing in this respect Putin cares about is his domestic image - the media will probably play up how Putin "cleverly" "resolved" or defused the situation then find a way to fill the air waves with noise, maybe manufacture a distraction (possibly something intended also to send a message to the rest of the world) and in 2 weeks most people will have forgotten. But I doubt Putin will just let it lie.

Just goes to show what we think is going on in Russia isn’t close to the reality of what’s going on in Russia.

I do wonder if the Russian government really knows what’s going on either!

One thing for sure, I don’t think this ends here, the curtain is down on the first performance, we’re having our ice cream now and we’ll be munching more popcorn with nervous vigour very soon !

Just goes to show what we think is going on in Russia isn’t close to the reality of what’s going on in Russia.

I do wonder if the Russian government really knows what’s going on either!

One thing for sure, I don’t think this ends here, the curtain is down on the first performance, we’re having our ice cream now and we’ll be munching more popcorn with nervous vigour very soon !

Is anyone gonna try again?

I also think Zelensky's video didn't help.

Last edited:
From Dmitry Peskov:

* All Wagner soldiers who participated in this coup can return to Russia, there will be no punishment

* All Wagner soldiers who did not participate will sign contracts with the Russian MoD and continue their work in Ukraine

* Prigozhin has been exiled and will not be allowed to return to Russia, Lukashenko has offered Prigozhin a home in Belarus and Russia will leave him be

From Dmitry Peskov:

* All Wagner soldiers who participated in this coup can return to Russia, there will be no punishment

* All Wagner soldiers who did not participate will sign contracts with the Russian MoD and continue their work in Ukraine

* Prigozhin has been exiled and will not be allowed to return to Russia, Lukashenko has offered Prigozhin a home in Belarus and Russia will leave him be
End of Wagner. Very odd day.

From Dmitry Peskov:

I guess that will mean reading about an accident involving a balcony and Prigozhin in 6 months time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom