Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wolves speak, I expect more of this rhetoric to come

Things Girkin has posted:

* "Russia is weak, 4 thousand well armed men advanced 700km through Russia and into the Moscow region. Shoigu and Gerasimov cannot keep their jobs, Moscow was defended by 12 sand bags and an AGS firing point. This country is absolutely not protected and is on the verge of collapse."

* "If the current president is not willing to take responsibility, then power must be transferred to a new leader."

* "Prigozhin's whereabouts is unknown"

Last edited:
People still pay attention to this guy ? He's nothing but a fantasist, he should go back his day job of racing cars
? He is still significantly more power than the vast majority of humans on this planet. Worth a listen to hear his thoughts. He is a "professional" who basically doesn't value human life.

? He is still significantly more power than the vast majority of humans on this planet. Worth a listen to hear his thoughts. He is a "professional" who basically doesn't value human life.

He is talking about the twitter account which posted it I think, as the twitter handle says they're a racing driver or was one.

For what it's worth, as much as people disparage Prigozhin, it's pretty clear that his troops at least appear to respect him.

Wish he was less effective but can't have it all.

The Sushko guy he just throws **** at the wall and hopes it sticks when it comes to the Ukraine and Russia opinion pieces

He's utterly clueless, just go back and read his "FSB letters" utter fantasy

I guess he was right it moved fast, to end

Last edited:
Better analysis of the 1 day civil war here -

Both of them have some interesting points to make to be fair, though I don't think I agree that Prigozhin far surpasses Putin for intellect as Igor says - Prigozhin is intelligent in some ways that Putin is not and has street smarts in a way Putin lacks but I don't think he is intellectually smarter.

It is curious how Prigozhin appears to at the very least have a one use get out of jail free card if not someone powerful in Russia who has his back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom