Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the tactical nuke is the queen, then it only prompts two options:
* a whoops moment as putin false flags a tactical nuke strike (by accident or by purpose).
* a tactical offensive at which point all the dirty suitcase bombs around the world will mysteriously go bang as putin gets on the front foot.

I foresee any use of tactical nukes will involve some lovely long range weapons releases within range of the kremlin.

I do see a way out. Wagner’s leader falls out of a window (perhaps missile assisted) at which point it’s clear russia is behind it.
I think Russia will be asked whether it would like Belarus or the black fleet wiped off the planet.

That's why Putin has put nukes there in the last couple of weeks. This whole "coup" was a carefully staged plan.

Stage a coup, exile all the wagner troops to Belarus. Those troops then invade Kyiv and if Ukraine Himars Belarus, let the tactical nukes fly. Putin says nothing to do with us and Nato attacks Belarus. Putin wins (He is a master strategist)
Can't work out if you are being serious or not.

story is all over the place now

they were now they werent marching on moscow, to get rid of putin
sergei shoigu is going, then isnt
prigozhin has cut a deal, but is still wanted
wagner is being absorbed but then it also isnt

every thing I read is a contradiction of the previous thing

also Russia "investigating" if it was the west - its just bonkers

I resign.

Young man? …

I suspect that putin is in an odd position, i suspect that simply belarus will be declared part of russia, the wagner will train the forces (a lie) and there will be yet another special operation.
I don’t know if the durma is going to retire putin as a hero, but i suspect the old military leaders (this month) will be declared traitors and wagner will be in charge of armed forces..
However ukraine continues because nobody trusts putin or anything he says..

Last edited:
story is all over the place now

they were now they werent marching on moscow, to get rid of putin
sergei shoigu is going, then isnt
prigozhin has cut a deal, but is still wanted
wagner is being absorbed but then it also isnt

every thing I read is a contradiction of the previous thing

also Russia "investigating" if it was the west - its just bonkers

Russian disinfo campaign at it's finest, post conflicting information so people don't know what is true and what is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom