Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess the author :

"We should be pushing for peace, not funding war.I filed amendments to the NDAA that strip out all funding for Ukraine and prohibit providing them with F-16 fighter jets and long-range missiles.The death and destruction must stop, so in order to achieve peace, I also filed an amendment to prohibit any and all funding to Ukraine until a diplomatic solution to the war is reached."

Jeremy Corbyn
Elon Muck (typo left deliberitly sorry couldn't resist seems to fit)
Donald Trump
MTG
AOC?

Of course its MTG

There you go, the extreme right so far bent out of shape they are touching the extreme left.

Russia has been the enemy of the USA for, well, a very long time. And she wants to cut aid to Ukraine completely? I don't the game some of these people are playing. Is it just because putin rejects the woke ideology that these people are so willing to jump into bed with him irrespective of everything else?

They are just as radicalised/psycopathic as Putin, just different

Russia has been the enemy of the USA for, well, a very long time. And she wants to cut aid to Ukraine completely? I don't the game some of these people are playing. Is it just because putin rejects the woke ideology that these people are so willing to jump into bed with him irrespective of everything else?
I think it's a combination of things. One large part of it IMO is people like MTG are just pretty stupid so they are unable to see the big picture. They just see the US giving lots of money away and think it's just pure charity, without realising what the US gets back in return or the consequences for the US and the free world of allowing Russia to succeed in Ukraine.

There is also a lot of politics involved. Most politicians will say things they think people want to hear so MTG likes to play up to her base. She knows as her party isn't in power, mouthing off won't do much to what the the current administration does.

Then there's the fact that she's just a pretty nasty person so doesn't care about the genocide of a nation.

Guess the author :

"We should be pushing for peace, not funding war.I filed amendments to the NDAA that strip out all funding for Ukraine and prohibit providing them with F-16 fighter jets and long-range missiles.The death and destruction must stop, so in order to achieve peace, I also filed an amendment to prohibit any and all funding to Ukraine until a diplomatic solution to the war is reached."

Jeremy Corbyn
Elon Muck (typo left deliberitly sorry couldn't resist seems to fit)
Donald Trump
MTG
AOC?

Of course its MTG

There you go, the extreme right so far bent out of shape they are touching the extreme left.
Peace? Genocide more like.

They are against Biden admin, so anything Biden admin does, they want to do the opposite even if it strengthens their nations enemies

A unit that was in one of the Bradleys has been impressed with how it kept them alive. He says their bradley drove over a mine which broke the tracks, the vehicle then took a direct hit from a mortar and a couple artillery shells landed very close by on the right side of the vehicle and yet all crew got out safely with only concussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom