Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure why they want these, unless it's "comparable" to the aerosol MLRS systems the Russians are using.

Some of the individual cluster munitions/bomblets being requested are quite small and can be fitted to drones, having a much better Anti-Vehicle punch for their small size than other drone dropped ordnance i.e. bomblets from the Mk20 Rockeye, which is something being considered and asked for by Ukraine, as per this Reuters story from March '23 -

Last edited:
Some of the individual cluster munitions/bomblets being requested are quite small and can be fitted to drones, having a much better Anti-Vehicle punch for their small size than other drone dropped ordnance i.e. bomblets from the Mk20 Rockeye, which is something being considered and asked for by Ukraine, as per this Reuters story from March '23 -

Thanks for the explanation :) Much appreciated. It didn't make sense to me to use cluster munitions.

Google the link and if necessary use the cache. Twitter seems to have decided to choke off their own lifeblood for some crazy reason.

"doing a Reddit". lol (I've actually tried to delete my account on there since I only really use it for Ukraine stuff, and they won't let me comment anyway due to low Karma, even though my account was originally from 2016. It's not a big loss if I can finally get them to delete it). I'm only registered on Twitter for Ukraine as well, as that seems to be a source of recent news instead of getting youtubers delays.

The Storm Shadow 'wreckage' is a little suspect. It could be shot down, or it could not be.... Russian's like to stage stuff. Obviously it isn't impossible it was shot down, that's not what I'm suggesting. Just no warhead, not shrapnel. Very limited viewing video of the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom