Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think that questioning posters that have said they enjoy watching these clips, or find them funny, is taking a fake moral high ground?
Context, using the word Snuff for combat footage is disingenuous, Nobodies enjoying death for death’s sake. except perhaps the posters that are silent the other way around. when it's usually followed by some let's think of the children poor Russians speech, yes it's fake moral high ground. lack of sympathy for invaders isn't the same as enjoyment.

Any war footage must be viewed with only solemny in mind. Anything else is simply reprehensible.

The line has been crossed imo this thread must not continue in it's current form.

Any war footage must be viewed with only solemny in mind. Anything else is simply reprehensible.

The line has been crossed imo this thread must not continue in it's current form.

With respect, there is no footage here and if this was England under attack, you would probably thinking/saying "**** 'em" Anyway.

I don't like to see death, but I like to see Ukraine winning and Russia losing.

--------

Interesting things happening South of Bakhmut. Ukraine might be close to cracking a fairly substantial defensive zone and forcing large Ruskie force to retreat/die/surrender.

Last edited:
With respect, there is no footage here and if this was England under attack, you would probably thinking/saying "**** 'em" Anyway.

I don't like to see death, but I like to see Ukraine winning and Russia losing.
War is not a football match pick a side and laugh at your opponents misfortune.

Ghouls can find another place to gather

Time is running against them now though before the mud returns, unless they get some luck and it's a dry wet season

Mud season is spring when all the winter snow and ice melts.

The winter is what will end this years campaign and then it will be after next springs mud season for 2024 (assuming it carries on).

Some limited activity can take place during winter but its too harsh for most of the men to really actively fight. Also harsh on equipment.

Ukraine taking ground day by day not much but its quite significant if you even look at the last two weeks.

Reclaiming Bakhmut is starting to take shape the southern parts ground has been retaken there is plenty of positives but people are expecting like the Kharkiv offensive.

Russia got up to many defences this is going to be slow, but Ukraine has said they have found the gap its only a matter of time.

Last edited:
War is not a football match pick a side and laugh at your opponents misfortune.

Ghouls can find another place to gather

Erm.. I disagree. I laugh Russia's misfortune, but I also don't like to see suffering. And yet, I still feel sympathy for those Russian's who were forced or duped into going and then suffer for it. It's amazing... I can represent both sides. Like when I see a turret toss, and we all joke about it going orbital, but I feel extreme sadness when I see someone maimed. EDIT: p.s. Gallows humour is laughing at you tbh.

Ghoul's are in the combat forum of reddit btw. There isn't any footage here for us to be gloating about.

Edit 2: what do you think happened for the drone operators when they saw that happen? I guarantee they celebrated and replayed it a few times. Pretty sure no one told them to be somber.

Last edited:
Ukraine taking ground day by day not much but its quite significant if you even look at the last two weeks.

Reclaiming Bakhmut is starting to take shape the southern parts ground has been retaken there is plenty of positives but people are expecting like the Kharkiv offensive.

Russia got up to many defences this is going to be slow, but Ukraine has said they have found the gap its only a matter of time.
I thought the Kharkiv offensive looked stagnant while they hammered the supply lines and only looked fast once the effects of dwindling support set in and the Russians folded.

The part where Russia folded is more memorable, but we shouldn't forget all the time and work that went into that memorable (and quick) ending.

I think its going to be one of two places that the bubble bursts first*. This I think is most likely, but Bakhmut could happen

If the Ukrainians can break through here they can quite easily disrupt the whole land bridge idea.
IMO that rather tasty bridge is doomed at that point as well.

*For clarity this is really the first line and another does rest behind it, but a hell of a lot of troops can flood through and the sides of the first Russian line would be exposed. Triggering potential rout conditions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom