Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Counter offensive has pretty much achieved nothing and fizzled out as far as I can see. Not much chance Ukraine will take back any of the areas that Russia has occupied.

The press built up this so-called counteroffensive way too much.

D-Day we massively outnumbered the German defence forces. I forget the numbers now, but the Germans had around 350 aircraft facing off against our 11,000. Around 3,000,000 troops in Britain moving against 800,000 Germans. They didn't stand a hope in hell.

Erm.. I disagree. I laugh Russia's misfortune, but I also don't like to see suffering. And yet, I still feel sympathy for those Russian's who were forced or duped into going and then suffer for it. It's amazing... I can represent both sides. Like when I see a turret toss, and we all joke about it going orbital, but I feel extreme sadness when I see someone maimed. EDIT: p.s. Gallows humour is laughing at you tbh.

Ghoul's are in the combat forum of reddit btw. There isn't any footage here for us to be gloating about.

Edit 2: what do you think happened for the drone operators when they saw that happen? I guarantee they celebrated and replayed it a few times. Pretty sure no one told them to be somber.
Can you please elaborate on this being "forced or duped" that you tell us?

Mud season is spring when all the winter snow and ice melts.

The winter is what will end this years campaign and then it will be after next springs mud season for 2024 (assuming it carries on).

Some limited activity can take place during winter but its too harsh for most of the men to really actively fight. Also harsh on equipment.
It's muddy in Autumn too

Also has anybody seen the cube image ? I'm confused if it's what I think I'm seeing or it's pareidolia

And also seems like the Zap NPP might be having an accident like the Kakhovka dam soon, given reports

It's muddy in Autumn too

Also has anybody seen the cube image ? I'm confused if it's what I think I'm seeing or it's pareidolia

And also seems like the Zap NPP might be having an accident like the Kakhovka dam soon, given reports
It could be. Since they are not able to "free" it then they are doing their best to destroy it as much as possible.

The press built up this so-called counteroffensive way too much.

D-Day we massively outnumbered the German defence forces. I forget the numbers now, but the Germans had around 350 aircraft facing off against our 11,000. Around 3,000,000 troops in Britain moving against 800,000 Germans. They didn't stand a hope in hell.

They did, but let's not forget it took operation Goodwood and a massive rate of attention on the allies part to draw the Germans down and allow a breakout elsewhere.

Kind of the same situation they are trying to force here I guess.

It's muddy in Autumn too

There is some mud of course. But its a freeze thaw type thing.
If you read reports from people there they talk of having to carry two types of clothing at those times.
The offenses in autumn are somewhat ok.

Russia says ukraine will blow up the nuclear power plant today

Total clown show

I'll be suspicious of a Chernobyl like event at Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant - sure it has more and larger reactors than Chernobyl but it would take some non-trivial engineering to replicate conditions like Chernobyl - it wouldn't just happen even from heavy shelling or charges. It isn't even about safety features, the reactors are designed to not have the materials/circumstance there in the first place to enable an outcome at that scale.

I less and less believe Russia wouldn't do it because of the impact on Russia though - Putin has shown he doesn't care how many of his countrymen suffer for his goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom