Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is more a question about the Twitter reply than to Grim5 - The reply says "Twitters new blue-check system seems to be going swell" - as a non-twitter user isn't a blue check only there to say "this person is confirmed to be the real person they claim to be" rather than any stamp of authenticity from Twitter that the views given by the person are correct i.e. "This is the real Owen Benjamin's account, not a fake" rather than "the views expressed are correct"?

Or have I missed something around the reply?

4chan is upset because it hasn't been relevant for years, so the idiots over there are now trying to rile up the other idiots with hilariously transparent lies that even a toddler could call out.

F0-RM9-Xha-EAAQYgo.jpg

Looks like the end of the counter-offensive will come sooner than expected.

Last edited:
This is more a question about the Twitter reply than to Grim5 - The reply says "Twitters new blue-check system seems to be going swell" - as a non-twitter user isn't a blue check only there to say "this person is confirmed to be the real person they claim to be" rather than any stamp of authenticity from Twitter that the views given by the person are correct i.e. "This is the real Owen Benjamin's account, not a fake" rather than "the views expressed are correct"?

Or have I missed something around the reply?
Current "blue check" basically means "this mans credit card number worked this month".

There is basically no verification past the payment has processed, which can just mean the card holder hasn't noticed their card has been compromised.

It used to be "the person with the check is notable and we've actually seen personal ID", it's one of the big topics in the twitter thread.

We back to the fake Moral righteousness again today. Every Russian soldier had a choice, they might have ALL been rubbish choices, but if they are active combatants then they probably picked the worst one. there are No innocent Russians here. the only people without a choice are the Ukrainians, they either fight or die as a free nation.

We get it, the guys on "your side" are dying, and you're sad about it.

Ah, lying about anyone who doesn't obey you. You're using the same propaganda tactics as Putin and other violent authoritarians. Is that the company you want to keep?

Ah, lying about anyone who doesn't obey you. You're using the same propaganda tactics as Putin and other violent authoritarians. Is that the company you want to keep?
There are no lies, and no one has to obey anyone, hell if you want to be pro Russian fine but at least have the balls to be straight about it, that's your choice I'm not stopping you. the only propaganda is that every couple of weeks there's another poster spouting the same Kremlin line about poor Russian soldiers, almost like clockwork.

so poor deflection 0.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom