Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ukraine attacking Russian bridge is not good for the rest of the world who will suffer if Putin escalates the stakes.

Ukraine was part of Russia in the 90's - its not worth the UK and west supporting this war.

I'm sure if people of the UK were asked is it ok to support Ukraine in Russian bridge attack if the realiation is nuclear warheads launched at UK? The answer would be no.

The other reason I say this is because I have family working in the NHS who tell me that some Asian doctors went out to Ukraine to support them. But they were met with racism from Ukraines and don't want them there so they came back. They don't tell you that on MSM ukraines are racists so I don't think the Ukraine deserve the wests support - they are just as bad.

How many people globally are suffering from famine cost of living crisis because of this war? Is it worth the billions of suffering? Putin doesn't want to take over the world he just wants back what was lost very very recently so west should let it go and no more lives lost and everyone lives.

And to those who support the war - if the uk ends up being involved in a nuclear war and your family suffers just remember some people will say I told you and forecast was it worth it on balance?

Having said that some things are worth fighting for but this is not one of them.

Scary times for people of the UK.

you will get flamed hard posting this... people on this thread have the attitude of "Ukraine are the good guys, and can do nothing wrong" , which I agree partially on. if you disagree with their narrative you will be called Russian bots, comrade, and all other names

you will get flamed hard posting this... people on this thread have the attitude of "Ukraine are the good guys, and can do nothing wrong" , which I agree partially on. if you disagree with their narrative you will be called Russian bots, comrade, and all other names

?? sigh.

Ukraine aren't magical fluffy love muffins. Neither are people in the UK. There are disgusting people everywhere. Russia just seems to have a higher percentage than Ukraine. Ukraine has a corruption problem for example. So please, don't talk nonsense.

Maybe from a few. I think most people understand Ukraine has its issues to deal with. No need to play the victim if people don’t agree with your view.

Ukraine attacking Russian bridge is not good for the rest of the world who will suffer if Putin escalates the stakes.

Ukraine was part of Russia in the 90's - its not worth the UK and west supporting this war.

I'm sure if people of the UK were asked is it ok to support Ukraine in Russian bridge attack if the realiation is nuclear warheads launched at UK? The answer would be no.

The other reason I say this is because I have family working in the NHS who tell me that some Asian doctors went out to Ukraine to support them. But they were met with racism from Ukraines and don't want them there so they came back. They don't tell you that on MSM ukraines are racists so I don't think the Ukraine deserve the wests support - they are just as bad.

How many people globally are suffering from famine cost of living crisis because of this war? Is it worth the billions of suffering? Putin doesn't want to take over the world he just wants back what was lost very very recently so west should let it go and no more lives lost and everyone lives.

And to those who support the war - if the uk ends up being involved in a nuclear war and your family suffers just remember some people will say I told you and forecast was it worth it on balance?

Having said that some things are worth fighting for but this is not one of them.

Scary times for people of the UK.

What the heck is wrong with you?

All you have done in this post is show that you are selfish, ignorant, uneducated racist.

?? sigh.

Ukraine aren't magical fluffy love muffins. Neither are people in the UK. There are disgusting people everywhere. Russia just seems to have a higher percentage than Ukraine. Ukraine has a corruption problem for example. So please, don't talk nonsense.

you just agreed what I posted and calling it nonsense??? what???

Yawn.

If Ukraine had invaded someone else I suspect most of us would be anti Ukraine.

you will get flamed hard posting this... people on this thread have the attitude of "Ukraine are the good guys, and can do nothing wrong" , which I agree partially on. if you disagree with their narrative you will be called Russian bots, comrade, and all other names because you are supporting a regime that has committed ethnic cleansing etc and apparently it's now 'wrong' and you can't root for the Nazis anymore without getting called out. It sucks!

Think this is what you ment?

Maybe from a few. I think most people understand Ukraine has its issues to deal with. No need to play the victim if people don’t agree with your view.

not playing victim, I personally agree with western backing in Ukraine, a proxy war suits the west and is the best outcome for us. We simply cannot allow Ukraine to fall. Sadly people only believe what they read depending if it fits their agenda or narrative. Russia's army isn't as incompetent as this thread makes out to be, and still a serious threat to the world. Ukraine would have been invaded months ago if it wasn't for western support or intelligence.

you just agreed what I posted and calling it nonsense??? what???

I didn't agree. You said people will here claim Ukraine's do nothing wrong. Get your righteous head out of the dirt.

I can't think of one poster here that claims they are completely innocent and can't do anything wrong. The cosest it has come to that is people saying "I don't care what happens to Russia or how Ukraine achieve it, screw Russia" etc.

The problem is the Russian simps and those that don't like war, and believing Russian propaganda.

Last edited:
not playing victim, I personally agree with western backing in Ukraine, a proxy war suits the west and is the best outcome for us. We simply cannot allow Ukraine to fall. Sadly people only believe what they read depending if it fits their agenda or narrative. Russia's army isn't as incompetent as this thread makes out to be, and still a serious threat to the world. Ukraine would have been invaded months ago if it wasn't for western support or intelligence.

The Russian Army is only the 2nd best Army in The World Ukraine. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I didn't agree. You said people will here claim Ukraine's do nothing wrong. Get your righteous head out of the dirt.

I can't think of one poster here that claims they are completely innocent and can't do anything wrong. The cosest it has come to that is people saying "I don't care what happens to Russia or how Ukraine achieve it, screw Russia" etc.

The problem is the Russian simps and those that don't like war, and believing Russian propaganda.

Well as far as I am concerned other than full blown war crimes I see no issue with Ukraine doing everything and anything to boot Russia out of Ukraine.
I doubt they will go as far as Russia already has but if needs be, do it.

I think it’s more *how* it’s put, and the sign off line seems more trollesque than posting for content. Just how it comes across.

Last edited:

Proxy war suits us ? Like we are glad and happy about it?

If it wasn't for Ukrainian troops sacrifices in places like Mariupol you mean, yes western support has helped but it's the Ukrainian troops fighting and dying ...they alone kicked Russia's arse back to where they are now

Get a grip.

What make you think this is a proxy war?

Ukraine was invaded a decade ago. I’m slightly confused by what you’re saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom