Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are talking about rightly giving back Ukraine then let’s not forget the Ottomans and Mongals… Prussians.. Macedonian empire.. Romans?

Putin can in line, but as Russia wasn’t invented until 1991 it’s back of the queue shorty.

Russia wasn't invented until 1991? Are you sure about that?

Ukraine attacking Russian bridge is not good for the rest of the world who will suffer if Putin escalates the stakes.

Ukraine was part of Russia in the 90's - its not worth the UK and west supporting this war.

I'm sure if people of the UK were asked is it ok to support Ukraine in Russian bridge attack if the realiation is nuclear warheads launched at UK? The answer would be no.

The other reason I say this is because I have family working in the NHS who tell me that some Asian doctors went out to Ukraine to support them. But they were met with racism from Ukraines and don't want them there so they came back. They don't tell you that on MSM ukraines are racists so I don't think the Ukraine deserve the wests support - they are just as bad.

How many people globally are suffering from famine cost of living crisis because of this war? Is it worth the billions of suffering? Putin doesn't want to take over the world he just wants back what was lost very very recently so west should let it go and no more lives lost and everyone lives.

And to those who support the war - if the uk ends up being involved in a nuclear war and your family suffers just remember some people will say I told you and forecast was it worth it on balance?

Having said that some things are worth fighting for but this is not one of them.

Scary times for people of the UK.
Jesus wept. What utter drivel.

Last edited:
I wonder if Ukraine has started to use Toloka's for the Kerch bridge attack.

By the time this war is over we will all be looking to Ukraine to supply us, they are developing a lot of their own weapons now.

Does Ukraine not have enough gear to take the bridge out once and for all? They just seem to be pecking at it occasionally.
Or do they not want to destroy it?
I think if they wanted it destroyed they would have done it.

They may need it for an attack on Crimea, I don't really know tbh but they must have a reason to keep it useable.

There's a good chance they want it useable for people to escape back to Russia, it would make sense to give people a way out.

Last edited:
I think if they wanted it destroyed they would have done it.

They may need it for an attack on Crimea, I don't really know tbh but they must have a reason to keep it useable.
It's useful to have Russian defensive assets utilised defending the bridge. You have to hit it every now and again to stop them being complacent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom