Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, the game where you make stuff up that you wish I said, and then ask if I said the thing you made up?

Jesus...

Russia didn’t come into existence until 1991 and Ukraine voted not to be a part of it in 1990 yet poster being under the impression Ukraine was Russia into the 1990’s.

Ukraine isn’t and has never been part of Russia. The UK has more of a claim to Ukraine than Russia. Every year on the 24th of August the whole nation takes a holiday to celebrate not being part of Russia. It’s kind of a big thing in Ukraine.

Last edited:
Proxy war suits us ? Like we are glad and happy about it?

If it wasn't for Ukrainian troops sacrifices in places like Mariupol you mean, yes western support has helped but it's the Ukrainian troops fighting and dying ...they alone kicked Russia's arse back to where they are now

Get a grip.

would you prefer if Nato gets directly involved on the ground? that would be a absolute disaster. we had two options, one to not get involved at all (which we did with Crimea and Ukraine folded in a matter of weeks), or to treat this as a proxy war and support Ukraine with military equipment . The British has been training Ukrainian troops since the Crimean invasion and "probably" signed a agreement that we would help them if Russia takes it further. Which they did.

What make you think this is a proxy war?

Ukraine was invaded a decade ago. I’m slightly confused by what you’re saying.

Ukraine was invaded a decade ago.... and then Russia haven't touched them for nearly 10 years as they have been preparing to take more land.

you will get flamed hard posting this... people on this thread have the attitude of "Ukraine are the good guys, and can do nothing wrong" , which I agree partially on. if you disagree with their narrative you will be called Russian bots, comrade, and all other names

Also because what they posted contains invalid information to begin with, people should do some research before posting opinions like this, otherwise it's like the people who come along and throw out the "NATO won't go one post further east" rubbish which was never official to begin with.

People like this often just parrot what they've seen elsewhere.

Ukraine attacking Russian bridge is not good for the rest of the world who will suffer if Putin escalates the stakes.

Ukraine was part of Russia in the 90's - its not worth the UK and west supporting this war.

I'm sure if people of the UK were asked is it ok to support Ukraine in Russian bridge attack if the realiation is nuclear warheads launched at UK? The answer would be no.

The other reason I say this is because I have family working in the NHS who tell me that some Asian doctors went out to Ukraine to support them. But they were met with racism from Ukraines and don't want them there so they came back. They don't tell you that on MSM ukraines are racists so I don't think the Ukraine deserve the wests support - they are just as bad.

How many people globally are suffering from famine cost of living crisis because of this war? Is it worth the billions of suffering? Putin doesn't want to take over the world he just wants back what was lost very very recently so west should let it go and no more lives lost and everyone lives.

And to those who support the war - if the uk ends up being involved in a nuclear war and your family suffers just remember some people will say I told you and forecast was it worth it on balance?

Having said that some things are worth fighting for but this is not one of them.

Scary times for people of the UK.
The UK is one of a select few nations with its own nuclear weapons. While they are small in number it gives the UK a responsibility to stand up to nations bullying with nuclear threats. We are one of the few nations that can retaliate in kind, which Russia knows

I didn't agree. You said people will here claim Ukraine's do nothing wrong. Get your righteous head out of the dirt.

I can't think of one poster here that claims they are completely innocent and can't do anything wrong. The cosest it has come to that is people saying "I don't care what happens to Russia or how Ukraine achieve it, screw Russia" etc.

The problem is the Russian simps and those that don't like war, and believing Russian propaganda.

I love that you think "and those that don't like war" are a problem.

Russia's army isn't as incompetent as this thread makes out to be

This has to be a joke right? we are ~550 days into a what was supposed to be a 3 day bum rush for the Ukrainian capital that was full of so much incompetence and poor logistical planning i reckon Hermes could have done a better job. It has not improved since. This thread doesn't need to make it seem more incompetent than it is, the Russian army is doing that on their own.

Russia didn’t come into existence until 1991 and Ukraine voted not to be a part of it in 1990 yet poster being under the impression Ukraine was Russia into the 1990’s.

The UK has more of a claim to Ukraine than Russia.

More imaginary nonsense from you? You're making things up and claiming I said them.

You make some frankly nonsense statements, too. Ukraine was a part of the Russian empire for over a hundred years. Recognising that as a historical fact does not mean I'm stupid enough to not understand the USSR broke up and Ukraine became an indepdendent state.

Finally, no-one has a claim to Ukraine, so that's a stupid comparison.

More imaginary nonsense from you? You're making things up and claiming I said them.

You make some frankly nonsense statements, too. Ukraine was a part of the Russian empire for over a hundred years. Recognising that as a historical fact does not mean I'm stupid enough to not understand the USSR broke up and Ukraine became an indepdendent state.

Russia isn’t an empire, it’s not even a federation in anything other than name.

you will get flamed hard posting this... people on this thread have the attitude of "Ukraine are the good guys, and can do nothing wrong" , which I agree partially on. if you disagree with their narrative you will be called Russian bots, comrade, and all other names
That doesn't bother me, its why I post as I do and I know I am not alone because I've heard what I needed to from family who have primary sources and set foot in Ukraine and dealt with those Ukraine civilians. They are racists who don't want to be treated by brown people. Some people are not worth risking your life for.

Too many people with alternate views have lived cotton wool lives if I can call it that and probably haven't even been involved in a scuffle on the street or received a smack from another bloke. And yet they sit in their couches not understanding they cannot protect their family if this escalates. Only attack if you can support your loved ones. You will know this when you been in a scuffle as it gives you a different perspective.

We are pawns in foreign policy of UK and USA gov who are making these decisions and and supporting what now seems attacking Russian assets. It was supposed to be self defense only.

Those gov officials will be ok and be bunkered, the folks on here have got no chance.

People have misunderstood Putin if they think he will take back more than the original Russian states of the 90s.
This isn't a case of Niemollers poem.

All smack talk here anyway those who support war. Ukraine needs your help, respect for those who go there and help to fight or provide medicare unless your brown of course that is which you may as well go home. Ukranians are very choosy like that.

Meanwhile no more grain exports, millions more will suffer all for racist Ukraines who wouldve carried on just the same speaking slavic/Russian. Putin doesn't even want to really harm the people he just wants to control the economy and roll back 25 years of EU expansion.

Countries like India will be ok, staying out of it. Us plebs in UK will be exposed to nuclear fallout because of our ****** politicians goading this into potential ww3 and becoming a target which says hit us please first.

Last edited:

The Russian Empire isn't Russia. Two very very different things.

The Russian Empire isn't Russia. Two very very different things.
I think that's his point. One is pre-USSR, the other post? Well, Russian Federation, not Russia.

Anyway, I don't support Ukraine's right to self determination anymore as Pallys has sent his family over to Ukraine to do a quick racism check and they failed it I'm afraid. I have now discarded all evidence proving that supporting Ukraine is the right thing to do both morally, and geo-politically. :p

Last edited:
I think that's his point. One is pre-USSR, the other post? Well, Russian Federation, not Russia.

Anyway, I don't support Ukraine's right to self determination anymore as Pallys has sent his family over to Ukraine to do a quick racism check and they failed it I'm afraid. I have now discarded all evidence proving that supporting Ukraine is the right thing to do both morally, and geo-politically. :p

I too have seen the error of my ways. Those nice Russians only want to hug people and give us all cheap energy/food.

I, for one, welcome our new Russian overlords.

That doesn't bother me, its why I post as I do and I know I am not alone because I've heard what I needed to from family who have primary sources and set foot in Ukraine and dealt with those Ukraine civilians. They are racists who don't want to be treated by brown people. Some people are not worth risking your life for.

Too many people with alternate views have lived cotton wool lives if I can call it that and probably haven't even been involved in a scuffle on the street or received a smack from another bloke. And yet they sit in their couches not understanding they cannot protect their family if this escalates. Only attack if you can support your loved ones. You will know this when you been in a scuffle as it gives you a different perspective.

We are pawns in foreign policy of UK and USA gov who are making these decisions and and supporting what now seems attacking Russian assets. It was supposed to be self defense only.

Those gov officials will be ok and be bunkered, the folks on here have got no chance.

People have misunderstood Putin if they think he will take back more than the original Russian states of the 90s.
This isn't a case of Niemollers poem.

All smack talk here anyway those who support war. Ukraine needs your help, respect for those who go there and help to fight or provide medicare unless your brown of course that is which you may as well go home. Ukranians are very choosy like that.

Meanwhile no more grain exports, millions more will suffer all for racist Ukraines who wouldve carried on just the same speaking slavic/Russian. Putin doesn't even want to really harm the people he just wants to control the economy and roll back 25 years of EU expansion.

Countries like India will be ok, staying out of it. Us plebs in UK will be exposed to nuclear fallout because of our ****** politicians goading this into potential ww3 and becoming a target which says hit us please first.

Wow. That’s a pretty extreme and ignorant post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom