Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whole wiki page dedicated to racist ukraine civilians.

"In addition to incidents of assault,[16] persons of African or Asian heritage may be subject to various types of harassment, such as being stopped on the street by both civilians and law enforcement officials".

And we are happy to increase our nuclear risk profile for this?
Racism happens everywhere unfortunately. I'd be willing to bet Russia is much worse given what they do to other minorities such as the LGBTQ+ people there.

Putin is very keen on right wing and racist values as his actions and speeches have proven, he doesn't even believe Ukraine (and others should exist). His army have been torturing and executing civilians deliberately in a genocide, see Bucha and others. Putin wants to erase Ukraine and their identity, he is the true fascist.

Last edited:
That doesn't bother me, its why I post as I do and I know I am not alone because I've heard what I needed to from family who have primary sources and set foot in Ukraine and dealt with those Ukraine civilians. They are racists who don't want to be treated by brown people. Some people are not worth risking your life for.

Too many people with alternate views have lived cotton wool lives if I can call it that and probably haven't even been involved in a scuffle on the street or received a smack from another bloke. And yet they sit in their couches not understanding they cannot protect their family if this escalates. Only attack if you can support your loved ones. You will know this when you been in a scuffle as it gives you a different perspective.

We are pawns in foreign policy of UK and USA gov who are making these decisions and and supporting what now seems attacking Russian assets. It was supposed to be self defense only.

Those gov officials will be ok and be bunkered, the folks on here have got no chance.

People have misunderstood Putin if they think he will take back more than the original Russian states of the 90s.
This isn't a case of Niemollers poem.

All smack talk here anyway those who support war. Ukraine needs your help, respect for those who go there and help to fight or provide medicare unless your brown of course that is which you may as well go home. Ukranians are very choosy like that.

Meanwhile no more grain exports, millions more will suffer all for racist Ukraines who wouldve carried on just the same speaking slavic/Russian. Putin doesn't even want to really harm the people he just wants to control the economy and roll back 25 years of EU expansion.

Countries like India will be ok, staying out of it. Us plebs in UK will be exposed to nuclear fallout because of our ****** politicians goading this into potential ww3 and becoming a target which says hit us please first.

For all the hand wringing I bet you wouldn't be subjecting yourself to the lower standards of living, lesser humnan rights and social freedoms of living under Russia for the greater good that you'd condemn millions of Ukrainians and many more in eventually affected states like the Baltics so as to preserve your quality of life.

Racism happens everywhere unfortunately. I'd be willing to bet Russia is much worse given what they do to other minorities such as the LGBTQ+ people there.

Putin is very keen on right wing and racist values as his actions and speeches have proven, he doesn't even believe Ukraine (and others should exist). His army have been torturing and executing civilians deliberately in a genocide, see Bucha and others. Putin wants to erase Ukraine and their identity, he is the true fascist.
Funnily enough the only proper neo nazi I've seen in real life was in Belarus, a member of the Russian anti 'nazi' Ukraine club. Why hasn't russia invaded? Hmm

That Russia existed prior to 1991.

Right, i'll break this down.
Russia is the unofficial name for the Russian Federation.
Prior to that you had things like the Russian Empire, the Russian Tsardom etc. None of these states were/are Russia as it stands today. They were all very different and none of them had ownership of what is now known as Ukraine. This means that the Russian Federation has no claim at all over what came before. It's a completely new country. It's like France claiming all of the lands that were part of Gaul.

Funnily enough the only proper neo nazi I've seen in real life was in Belarus, a member of the Russian anti 'nazi' Ukraine club. Why hasn't russia invaded? Hmm

Plenty of Neo Nazi groups in Russia like the founders of the Wagner group. Full on Nazi white supremacy lunatics.

I find it amusing the way that countries label any other country that they don't like as a "regime". If anyone remembers Babylon 5 the Naan were the Naan Regime.
We could be the Sunak Regime or the London Regime. The Charles Regime works too.
The Trump Regime has a good ring to it I think.

Blowing up the bridge has no military value? LMAO. Speaking the blantant bright white light of obviousness here when I say "It's the only real method of transport into Crimea other than the land bridge which Ukraine are actively breaking down. It'll cause panic in the ranks since Russian's won't think they have a way out."

Blowing up the bridge has no military value? LMAO. Speaking the blantant bright white light of obviousness here when I say "It's the only real method of transport into Crimea other than the land bridge which Ukraine are actively breaking down. It'll cause panic in the ranks since Russian's won't think they have a way out."

It’s a hell of a long drive for Russian holiday makers. Wrong turn, broken car, assistance from Russian squaddies fresh out of the gulags on tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom