Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty well describes the red line situation.

IXo2jTW.png

Lol

"Millions of US military emails have been mistakenly sent to Mali, a Russian ally, because of a minor typing error.
Emails intended for the US military's ".mil" domain have, for years, been sent to the west African country which ends with the ".ml" suffix."

Lol

"Millions of US military emails have been mistakenly sent to Mali, a Russian ally, because of a minor typing error.
Emails intended for the US military's ".mil" domain have, for years, been sent to the west African country which ends with the ".ml" suffix."

What's this got to do with Ukraine?

That doesn't bother me, its why I post as I do and I know I am not alone because I've heard what I needed to from family who have primary sources and set foot in Ukraine and dealt with those Ukraine civilians. They are racists who don't want to be treated by brown people. Some people are not worth risking your life for.

Too many people with alternate views have lived cotton wool lives if I can call it that and probably haven't even been involved in a scuffle on the street or received a smack from another bloke. And yet they sit in their couches not understanding they cannot protect their family if this escalates. Only attack if you can support your loved ones. You will know this when you been in a scuffle as it gives you a different perspective.

We are pawns in foreign policy of UK and USA gov who are making these decisions and and supporting what now seems attacking Russian assets. It was supposed to be self defense only.

Those gov officials will be ok and be bunkered, the folks on here have got no chance.

People have misunderstood Putin if they think he will take back more than the original Russian states of the 90s.
This isn't a case of Niemollers poem.

All smack talk here anyway those who support war. Ukraine needs your help, respect for those who go there and help to fight or provide medicare unless your brown of course that is which you may as well go home. Ukranians are very choosy like that.

Meanwhile no more grain exports, millions more will suffer all for racist Ukraines who wouldve carried on just the same speaking slavic/Russian. Putin doesn't even want to really harm the people he just wants to control the economy and roll back 25 years of EU expansion.

Countries like India will be ok, staying out of it. Us plebs in UK will be exposed to nuclear fallout because of our ****** politicians goading this into potential ww3 and becoming a target which says hit us please first.

I spent time living in the Copper Belt in Zambia in the 90s, I saw things there in the illegal miner villages that would give most people nightmares and had to fight for my life on more than one occasion. So don't give me the cotton wool crap.

If Ukraine are such racists why are there black and brown people there fighting for them? From what I've watched and seen they don't paint that image of Ukrainians at all, quite the opposite in fact. They even have an American trans women on the front lines as a medic, if they are such a backwards people I'm sure she would have left a long time ago, instead she is still there even after getting a chunk of her blown off.

I don't buy the whole proxy war being good for us either. The last thing the West needed as inflation started to rise was a war that pushed oil and gas prices up. The only positive I've seen is when politicians have pointed out that the actual money spent is a bargain considering the Russian military is being decimated by Ukraine for a few % of yearly military budgets. The only people who actually want this war is Putin and his cronies

Putin doesn't giver a damn about grain exports. He doesn't give a damn about his own citizens as he pours them into the meat grinder by the thousands. And if they are from the Russian ethnic minorities all the better.

There isn't going to be a nuclear war ffs, stop peeing your pants. Putin and his cronies know if they use nukes there will be consequences and MAD works as well today as it worked through the cold war.

So you can come in here with your vatnik propaganda but don't expect 95% of us to swallow it.

If Ukraine are such racists why are there black and brown people there fighting for them? From what I've watched and seen they don't paint that image of Ukrainians at all, quite the opposite in fact. They even have an American trans women on the front lines as a medic, if they are such a backwards people I'm sure she would have left a long time ago, instead she is still there even after getting a chunk of her blown off.

Of course Ukraine has a problem with racists, particularly against black and brown people, it's very well documented. Why do we need to pretend like there aren't massive social issues in what is essentially a developing country?

So the Kerch bridge train line needs to be hit next. Only way in and out is by boat or a long drive, which will hamper supplies lol the tourists will panic, and we have the worlds biggest traffic jam. As fuel and water etc run out. A perfect storm brews!

Ooof, that's going to take some work.

UBfbSYk.jpg

Yeah both road lanes clearly damaged. Russians estimated completion for repairs is end of September but keep in mind the previous explosion took much longer to repair than their estimates.

The train section is a much harder target it seems, it's more reinforced due to the high weight densities it has to carry and it's also raised much higher in the air so the explosion loses more of its energy before reaching the train line

Civilians have been told they are not allowed to use the ferry and will have to get back to Russia by driving through Ukraine and the route they have to use includes locations that have been previously hit by missiles and sections that is next to minefields. Goodluck!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom