Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Kerch bridge train line needs to be hit next. Only way in and out is by boat or a long drive, which will hamper supplies lol the tourists will panic, and we have the worlds biggest traffic jam. As fuel and water etc run out. A perfect storm brews!

Wait till they have a few cranes and other construction equipment on the bridge then hit it again I guess + go after the train bridge too...

Civilians have been told they are not allowed to use the ferry and will have to get back to Russia by driving through Ukraine and the route they have to use includes locations that have been previously hit by missiles and sections that is next to minefields. Goodluck!

Excellent... hopefully they complain loudly on social media and cause a lot more drama for the authorities over this.

Last edited:
Russia told the UN it is investigating whether Britain carried out the Bucha massacre

In other news: it's emerged that Joe Biden ordered the sinking of the Titanic because Trump was onboard, Bill Gates has been found to be controlled by Aliens and the Spear of Jesus is being used to create clones so everyone can get a free wish/miracle

Last edited:
There's a video of a BMP reversing onto (Apparently) one of Russia's own mines, and then cooking off a second later (Maybe the fuel tanks which are on the back). The guy that was on the top turret is seen on fire and then trying to get out, and falling straight into the completely on fire passenger compartment. Brutal. Looks like the driver got out, checked his buddy, but then got away safely. War is hell. (I mention it, as this was the extended video. It the early one you never saw a guy surviving)

I'm wondering what BMP it is as the turret looked odd.

Last edited:
I'm wondering what BMP it is as the turret looked odd.

There have been some odd mashups out there - both sides have increasingly done stuff like BMP-1 turrets with some modifications on T-55, T-62 and T-72 hulls to make a DIY BMP-T for anti-infantry work, etc. seen some weird and wonderful variants of the BTR-80 as well with naval turrets on (smaller ones not the massive tall ones seen on some MT-LBs).

Last edited:
Ooof, that's going to take some work.

UBfbSYk.jpg

Looks like a scalextrix track thats been stood on

Agreed.. so if one country has a problem that needs solving.. Russia decides that it's going to invade and annex to solve. I think Pallys and Roar78 need to understand that Russia invaded a recognised independent state.
But how do you change the opinion of a moron and a contrarian? Facts just don't seem to work.

Isn't it reopen already for single file traffic? Would need some serious danger money to cross that bridge me.

They're letting some cars cross now on one of the lanes. This lane has a big gap between the two sections and is shifted to the side and down (one section is about half a meter lower than the other) - they've put a temporary metal ramp there between the two sections and the cars drive slowly over the ramp lmao. Obviously it's Russia and civilian safety doesn't matter

Last edited:
They're letting some cars cross now on one of the lanes. This lane has a big gap between the two sections and is shifted to the side - they've put a temporary metal ramp there and the cars drive over the ramp lmao. Obviously it's Russia and civilian safety doesn't matter

They can then claim the bridge "has reopened to civilian traffic", which would play well to their home audience.

Some good news for the Ukrainian fans here, did a bit of math:
18km retaken from the Russians in the last week.
Russia currently occupies 161000km of Ukraine.
So doing a bit of maths, the Russians will have been kicked out in just under 160 years time!
I think you need to go and check your sources :) (hint, your numbers are wrong).

[Edit] I'll even start for you:

after its full-scale invasion by March 2022, a total of 161,000 km2 (62,000 sq mi) or almost 27% of Ukraine's territory was occupied. By 11 November, the Institute for the Study of War calculated that Ukrainian forces had liberated an area of 74,443 km2 (28,743 sq mi) from Russian occupation, leaving Russia with control of about 18% of Ukraine's territory

Last edited:
I found this quote from the Colonel of the Ukrainian 57th Bridge fighting around Bakhmut interesting and a bit of an eye opener and runs against the conventions of what we've told previously about what happens when you attack:

Col Bakulin says. Contrary to conventional military wisdom, he also says his casualties in the offensive are fewer than when his unit was static, defending the city.
Moving forward, albeit slowly, he says has also boosted morale so "the losses are easier to bear".

I suppose it makes sense to not stand still and take shells to face given both sides rely heavily on artillery to breakthrough lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom