Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
There does not seem to be any sign of shortage. Only market manipulations...

It's almost like a having world economy run on an irrational speculative basis, controlled by algorithms and rich greedy idiots, isn't a very good idea.

Last edited:
Care to explain what your link says as i'm not a member of Reddit, all i get is 'log in to confirm you're over 18'

MoD of Ukraine warns that from 00:00 on July 21, all vessels heading in the Black Sea in direction of seaports of Russia and Ukrainian seaports located on the UA territory temporarily occupied by Russia may be considered by Ukraine as such that carry military cargo with all the associated risks

MoD of Ukraine warns that from 00:00 on July 21, all vessels heading in the Black Sea in direction of seaports of Russia and Ukrainian seaports located on the UA territory temporarily occupied by Russia may be considered by Ukraine as such that carry military cargo with all the associated risks

To summarize, Ukraine are taking what Russia have done and said and also applying it to ships destined for Russia. I.e. Russia get screwed by their own grain deal pullout as well.

Last edited:
To summarize, Ukraine are taking what Russia have done and said and also applying it to ships destined for Russia. I.e. Russia get screwed by their own grain deal pullout as well.

Yeah but apparently... Ukraine are pirates for threatening this back.

Couldn't make it up with these clowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom