Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, to be fair to Roar if you look at his posts at the start of this he was saying it was pretty obvious they were looking to invade with building that much of their army up on the border. In fact, reading his posts it's like a different person at times than the one posting nowadays!

Though there are some typical Roar doozies, like how Putin was only taking advantage because of all the "weak Western leaders" that wouldn't stand up to him and that Bidens response would be completely zero, with no aid to Ukraine, and their best chance would have been having Trump in charge as he would have helped Ukraine out... :cry:

Yeah that sounds like Roar. Trump the man who attempted to blackmail the newly elected president of Ukraine into saying they were opening an investigation in to his political rival Joe Biden, that is the man Roar puts his faith in. Even today after all we have learned about that narcissist, stealer of defence top secret documents who he shared with just about anyone it seems. We've just learnt he even stole Israeli antient artifacts that had been leant to the White House by Israel and won't give them back.

14,000 people died in Eastern Ukraine between 2014 and 2022, including thousands of Russian speaking civilians, killed by both the Ukrainian armed forces and Russian backed separatists. What propaganda do you think I've swallowed because this is simply easily verifiable facts reported in places such as The Guardian.

I don't consider this to be legitimate grounds to illegally invade Ukraine, I'm simply stating this occurred and Russia gave it as a stated reason.

Only last week we found out that a lot of the so called victims in Eastern Ukraine were actually Russian actors in the pay of Prigozhin's media companies. Just like the so called "separatists" were pretty much all Russians military and Wagner forces with just a handful of Ukrainians acting as a front but under the pay and control of Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom