Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
To summarize, Ukraine are taking what Russia have done and said and also applying it to ships destined for Russia. I.e. Russia get screwed by their own grain deal pullout as well.
Soon rusky leader will agree to the deal, but this will be quietly announced... As I said earlier the media only cares about headlines for clicks where reality is rather different.

Someone linked this video in here and I finally watched it. I didn't realise that they never repaired one of the rail lines and the other still can't carry the same weight it did before the attack so its at partial capacity. If they could just take that line out it really would hurt Russia in Crimea badly.

Peter Zeihan, the dictionary definition of a man whose having a midlife crisis.

Don't worry yours is in the post :cry: Speaking from experience it hits in the early 50s. Your mortality suddenly hits you like a train. Its a very odd thing and speaking to friends of the same age they all felt it. Not saying I felt like buying fast cars but you realise you only have 15 odd years of doing things that require health, strength etc and there still seems like there are lots of things you want to do. You see your parents approaching their 80s and realise it didn't seem that long ago they were 50 and now unless they are very lucky they are pretty much ****** physically and often mentally :(

Anyway lets hope Ukraine can take down that rail bridge soon and the war is long over before your mid life crisis hits ;)

The Swiss are the clowns prolonging it by providing materials and money for Russia! Weren't you one of the ones crying for this all to end by Ukraine rolling over?

No, I've been quite clear that the Russians are in the wrong. Clearly the Ukrainians have the right to defend themselves. I'm just not interested in it possibly escalating beyond a regional conflict. Something that I feel is getting closer and closer to happening.

No, I've been quite clear that the Russians are in the wrong. Clearly the Ukrainians have the right to defend themselves. I'm just not interested in it possibly escalating beyond a regional conflict. Something that I feel is getting closer and closer to happening.

Aided brilliantly by the Swiss who are supplying russia and preventing Ukraine defending themselves...

First video out of the clusters in action

Beautiful, expect a few to comment on it gleefully if it involvespeople dying. I also look forward to cluster munitions now becoming part of conflict all around the world again again.

May I suggest everyone put this clown on their ignore list.

One step ahead of ya! :D

Maybe even change your profile photos on Facebook to a Ukrainian flag to do even more good? Solid work! How thin skinned do people have to be to take offence at a comment to the point of blocking. Incredible.

Aided brilliantly by the Swiss who are supplying russia and preventing Ukraine defending themselves...

We actually sanctioned Russia a lot which cost us a lot of reputation already especially in the financial sector. To the point where peace talks were refused to be held in Geneva.

And where are we supplying Russia? Russia isn't part of the SWIFT network anymore. We had trouble in my firm liquidating a lot of assets before we lost them. Maybe through 3rd parties but consistently I really cannot imagine people supporting Russia here ...

The Russians in eastern Ukraine are enjoying DPICM

And if you want footage, there is on Twitter - turns out DPICM is really good against infantry units. In the footage is a group of Russians trying to attack a Ukrainian position and the Ukranians drop two DPICM rounds and an area larger than the infantry were even occupying gets peppered with hundreds of explosions and no more Russians

Last edited:

Right, yet Switzerland refuses to supply Gephard ammunition which is needed to defend Ukrainian citizens from air attacks.

Last edited:

It's a case of putting out the fire before it spreads. Yes, it may escalate, but I am pretty sure if we didn't try, then it would certainly escalate.

Beautiful, expect a few to comment on it gleefully if it involvespeople dying. I also look forward to cluster munitions now becoming part of conflict all around the world again again.

The Russians in eastern Ukraine are enjoying DPICM

And if you want footage, there is on Twitter - turns out DPICM is really good against infantry units. In the footage is a group of Russians trying to attack a Ukrainian position and the Ukranians drop two DPICM rounds and an area larger than the infantry were even occupying gets peppered with hundreds of explosions and no more Russians

:D

Right, yet Switzerland refuses to supply Gephard ammunition which is needed to defend Ukrainian citizens from air attacks.

Err and this means what? That we are pro Russian and everything else doesn't count for anything?

It's a case of putting out the fire before it spreads. Yes, it may escalate, but I am pretty sure if we didn't try, then it would certainly escalate.

Honestly I really don't know. If you look back just months ago, there were clear lines from our side that we wouldn't cross in order to stop perceived proxy war. Now we're giving jets, cluster munitions etc

My concern at some point is that we are going to push a thoroughly nasty man was prob always going to lose once he didn't seize it immediately like he thought he would.....into being able to convince his population back home that infact they are fighting NATO and that all options are on the table.

Let's take cluster munitions as an example, for better or worse they are now being used by a "good" side and thus its a line we cannot undo easily.

If this escalates further and we see the use of CBN weapons then either we accept its use and opens up for warfare....or we have to step in and then we have WWIII.

There is a line that I really think is going to be crossed, no side will want it and it will probably happen almost by accident. But we will find it very hard to walk away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom