Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine being a patriotic giga nationalist and realising it was for nothing.
It shows Putin's levels of tolerance to desertion from his nationalist line. In the past he's allowed some speak out but only if it's calling for Russia to take a harder stance with the West and/or Ukraine but if people like Girkin have been arrested it shows he's no longer prepared to have anyone stray from his narrative. I guess that attempted Wagner coup really did spook Putin.

For those thinking that Trump can come in a fix this in 24 hours, I would really like to know how.

He cuts Putin a deal that lets him keep territory? If that settled this for good then it might be worth contemplating, but we are clearly faced with a deranged and very dangerous person. He isn’t stoping until he’s stoped.
Trump is a Russian stooge and would just give Putin whatever he wanted on a sliver platter. He has toyed with the idea of pulling the US out of NATO which would mean the end of the organisation and then all bets are off.

Last edited:
For some reason all stuff is greyed out so can't link anything from Twitter can't quote or anything?

"The spokesperson of the Ukrainian Air Force, Yuri Ignat, stated that the Ukrainian air defense is not able to shoot down the Russian "Onyx" missiles.
These rockets fly at a speed of more than 3,000 kilometers per hour, and when they approach the target, they can move at a height of only 10 meters. That's why it is impossible to detect or defeat them, Ignjat said
"Onyx" rockets were used during air strikes on Odessa"

Last edited:
For some reason all stuff is greyed out so can't link anything from Twitter can't quote or anything?

"The spokesperson of the Ukrainian Air Force, Yuri Ignat, stated that the Ukrainian air defense is not able to shoot down the Russian "Onyx" missiles.
These rockets fly at a speed of more than 3,000 kilometers per hour, and when they approach the target, they can move at a height of only 10 meters. That's why it is impossible to detect or defeat them, Ignjat said
"Onyx" rockets were used during air strikes on Odessa"

Yeah they need something like Phalanx CIWS to take them out at closer range. Or even better weapons to take out those Russian ships.

Last edited:
In light of all putin crazy talk about Poland. Wagner doing military ‘training’ right on boarder with Poland and putin sending nukes to Belarus… here me out -

Only a ‘crazy’ theory.
Wagner might start pushing Poland, actually invading. Putin gets to test the waters as to what nato actually do in response to proper threat without it technically being Russian military. Wagner will get decimated. Which putin is all for, it solves the Wagner problem to a degree but at the same will give him ultimate knowledge to the response Russia would get going into, say, Estonia. All the while it mega distracts nato keeping them occupied and using up resource and weaponry (less for Ukraine).

Whilst I realise that sounds bonkers…. All the puzzle pieces seem to fit. Based on the fake ww2 history about Poland he’s been saying today.

Last edited:
For those thinking that Trump can come in a fix this in 24 hours, I would really like to know how.

He cuts Putin a deal that lets him keep territory? If that settled this for good then it might be worth contemplating, but we are clearly faced with a deranged and very dangerous person. He isn’t stoping until he’s stoped.

Apparently the plan is to tell Ukraine, no more support from the U.S! Then phone Putin and tell him the U.S will arm Ukraine to the teeth, so they better find a deal.

Get laughed at, double crossed by Putin and paint himself into a corner politically.

Last edited:
Yeah they need something like Phalanx CIWS to take them out at closer range.

Ukraine will be receiving a Skynex battery from the Germans. These are ciws like turrets that can be mounted to the ground, building or to a truck but unfortunately they won't arrived till next year

Last edited:
What is it though? Does the west strike back? If so that's WWIII. Do we sanction (what more can we sanction?), do we provide even more equipment to Ukraine? (And have the Russians happy with that trade off and carry on with such weaponry?)
Who's this "we" you keep referring to? I think you've made your feelings perfectly clear on where you stand, as well as Switzerland. Anything that doesn't upset the status quo right?

The Swiss are extremely lucky they're landlocked, surrounded by either EU or NATO members. Must be nice up there in all that mountainous terrain in your ivory tower.

In light of all putin crazy talk about Poland. Wagner doing military ‘training’ right on boarder with Poland and putin sending nukes to Belarus… here me out -

Only a ‘crazy’ theory.
Wagner might start pushing Poland, actually invading. Putin gets to test the waters as to what nato actually do in response to proper threat without it technically being Russian military. Wagner will get decimated. Which putin is all for, it solves the Wagner problem to a degree but at the same will give him ultimate knowledge to the response Russia would get going into, say, Estonia. All the while it mega distracts nato keeping them occupied and using up resource and weaponry (less for Ukraine).

Whilst I realise that sounds bonkers…. All the puzzle pieces seem to fit. Based on the fake ww2 history about Poland he’s been saying today.

Poland seem like they are itching to get in the fight. I wouldn't be surprised if the minute they were attacked they'd be storming into Ukraine while NATO decides what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom