Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
In light of all putin crazy talk about Poland. Wagner doing military ‘training’ right on boarder with Poland and putin sending nukes to Belarus… here me out -

Only a ‘crazy’ theory.
Wagner might start pushing Poland, actually invading. Putin gets to test the waters as to what nato actually do in response to proper threat without it technically being Russian military. Wagner will get decimated. Which putin is all for, it solves the Wagner problem to a degree but at the same will give him ultimate knowledge to the response Russia would get going into, say, Estonia. All the while it mega distracts nato keeping them occupied and using up resource and weaponry (less for Ukraine).

Whilst I realise that sounds bonkers…. All the puzzle pieces seem to fit. Based on the fake ww2 history about Poland he’s been saying today.
Ukraine has already humbled and humiliated the Russian military... why would they want to suffer even more defeats at the hands of Estonia?!

Wagner might start pushing Poland, actually invading. Putin gets to test the waters as to what nato actually do in response to proper threat without it technically being Russian military. Wagner will get decimated.

It won't be Wagner that gets decimated; it'd be Belarus. Russia's closest ally, and a direct neighbour, humiliatingly crushed by NATO powers while Russia sits back looking patheticly weak. Far from a masterstroke for Putin, it'd be a slam dunk demonstration of how hopelessly weak Russia is. Too flimsy to even protect its closest allies.

For those thinking that Trump can come in a fix this in 24 hours, I would really like to know how.

He cuts Putin a deal that lets him keep territory? If that settled this for good then it might be worth contemplating, but we are clearly faced with a deranged and very dangerous person. He isn’t stoping until he’s stoped.

True. But what about Putin?

Trump's most recent reply when asked how he would "end the war in 24 hours" is a 3 step plan

1) call Zelensky, tell him he has 24 hours to come to an agreement with Putin that benefits both sides

2) call Putin, tell him he has 24 hours to come to an agreement with Zelensky

3) if no agreement is reached, promise to send Ukraine more than enough weapons to win the war

Great plan as you can see

Last edited:
Trump's most recent reply when asked how he would "end the war in 24 hours" is a 3 step plan

1) call Zelensky, tell him he has 24 hours to come to an agreement with Putin that benefits both sides

3) if no agreement is reached, promise to send Ukraine more than enough weapons to win the war

To be fair that could be worse given where some of the Republicans are on Ukraine.

Sounds like the Biden plan to me. Only with additional time time wasting,

In light of all putin crazy talk about Poland. Wagner doing military ‘training’ right on boarder with Poland and putin sending nukes to Belarus… here me out -

Only a ‘crazy’ theory.
Wagner might start pushing Poland, actually invading. Putin gets to test the waters as to what nato actually do in response to proper threat without it technically being Russian military. Wagner will get decimated. Which putin is all for, it solves the Wagner problem to a degree but at the same will give him ultimate knowledge to the response Russia would get going into, say, Estonia. All the while it mega distracts nato keeping them occupied and using up resource and weaponry (less for Ukraine).

Whilst I realise that sounds bonkers…. All the puzzle pieces seem to fit. Based on the fake ww2 history about Poland he’s been saying today.

No one should need to test the water really to know how that ends - even assuming they got some extra gear, Wagner at best have/had maybe half a dozen SU-24s and a few Pantisr air-defence units, even if they seem to know how to use them better than the Russian army :s, maybe a some extra air-cover afford by the S-200 to 400 installations in Belarus - that is totally outclassed by what Poland let alone NATO can bring, they'd get smoked.

Something stinks with Wagner and the Belarus angle though and I definitely think Putin might use something like that to engineer some kind of incident with NATO for domestic propaganda purposes and/or distraction.

lul wut ?

Putin is pinning everything now on a change of administration in the 2024 US election delivering less favourable support for Ukraine, or a generally more shambolic approach to foreign policy and internal division within the GOP causing a weakening of the unity of the pro Ukraine collation.

If Biden wins, it's another 4 years of the same or worse for Russia in Ukraine, and they cannot possibly weather that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom