Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one should need to test the water really to know how that ends - even assuming they got some extra gear, Wagner at best have/had maybe half a dozen SU-24s and a few Pantisr air-defence units, even if they seem to know how to use them better than the Russian army :s, maybe a some extra air-cover afford by the S-200 to 400 installations in Belarus - that is totally outclassed by what Poland let alone NATO can bring, they'd get smoked.

Something stinks with Wagner and the Belarus angle though and I definitely think Putin might use something like that to engineer some kind of incident with NATO for domestic propaganda purposes and/or distraction.
Poot in is grasping by the straws. She is so desperate to stay in power.
Someone mentioned that Wagjnar is not Ruzzian when being financed by Ruzzian state directly. The old lady is mentally ill. So much stress at this age. I wish her the worst, but too many arse kissing doctors surrounding her.
They arrested Girkin the terrorist for describing Poo tin as a weak old woman lol

Last edited:
I think this is my point. It would very probably result in an all out war in Europe.
What do you think all out war in Europe look like?

For Russia it would be total destruction, Nukes or no nukes the result for Russia would be the same.

I f anyone thinks Russia could take on NATO in a conventional war they are deluded

In light of all putin crazy talk about Poland. Wagner doing military ‘training’ right on boarder with Poland and putin sending nukes to Belarus… here me out -

Only a ‘crazy’ theory.
Wagner might start pushing Poland, actually invading. Putin gets to test the waters as to what nato actually do in response to proper threat without it technically being Russian military. Wagner will get decimated. Which putin is all for, it solves the Wagner problem to a degree but at the same will give him ultimate knowledge to the response Russia would get going into, say, Estonia. All the while it mega distracts nato keeping them occupied and using up resource and weaponry (less for Ukraine).

Whilst I realise that sounds bonkers…. All the puzzle pieces seem to fit. Based on the fake ww2 history about Poland he’s been saying today.
You really think a few thousand Wagner troops would be crazy enough to try and invade Poland?

They are mercs not conscripts, they get to pick their fights, invading Poland would be suicide and they are clever enough to know that.

You really think a few thousand Wagner troops would be crazy enough to try and invade Poland?

They are mercs not conscripts, they get to pick their fights, invading Poland would be suicide and they are clever enough to know that.

Given Wagner is part of the Russian army now (according to the Russian army), then that would be Russia invading NATO and that quickly escalates with Petersburg being attacked and then China attacking Taiwan, and away we go, I suspect a few moves in the first few days:
* Isreal wipes certain states off the map
* Iran attempts to invade UAE
* Iran gets annihilated, there's too easy a target for ambitious Arab states and as a key technology provider for Russia it makes them a target.
* Africa destabilises and probably removes Wagner's remaining assets but China will maintain political control over the ports
* Russia attempts to destabilise other countries populations - Finland, and the nordics etc through the use of nationalistic overtones
* China gets miffed that Russia dragged them into a war that they may not have a solution for, given things like cracks on their carriers etc so may start use of land based arms - India and disputed countries will in the second wave.. as Russia has committed it's only resource (population)
* Turkey decides it's going to have a go.. to take more black sea access..
* South America destabilises and US closes off.
* Argentina attempt to take back Falklands..
* Russia attempts to take arctic resources..
* china attempts to take south china seas resources and starts making it's way down the islands etc..

Probably all brought to a stop when someone decides to use a Nuke for the first time.. and we hit Defcon2..

Ukraine have to push now, as they don’t have much time before the weather turns and the front gets set for winter.

Main offensive operations finished around November last year
So probably a good three months left in 2023

Russia of course carried on throughout but it gets to the point where some vehicles struggle.

I'm sure they'd rather attack Russia :p Oh, wait..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom