Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given Wagner is part of the Russian army now (according to the Russian army), then that would be Russia invading NATO and that quickly escalates with Petersburg being attacked and then China attacking Taiwan, and away we go, I suspect a few moves in the first few days:
* Isreal wipes certain states off the map
* Iran attempts to invade UAE
* Iran gets annihilated, there's too easy a target for ambitious Arab states and as a key technology provider for Russia it makes them a target.
* Africa destabilises and probably removes Wagner's remaining assets but China will maintain political control over the ports
* Russia attempts to destabilise other countries populations - Finland, and the nordics etc through the use of nationalistic overtones
* China gets miffed that Russia dragged them into a war that they may not have a solution for, given things like cracks on their carriers etc so may start use of land based arms - India and disputed countries will in the second wave.. as Russia has committed it's only resource (population)
* Turkey decides it's going to have a go.. to take more black sea access..
* South America destabilises and US closes off.
* Argentina attempt to take back Falklands..
* Russia attempts to take arctic resources..
* china attempts to take south china seas resources and starts making it's way down the islands etc..

Probably all brought to a stop when someone decides to use a Nuke for the first time.. and we hit Defcon2..

At least we'll get to kick the Argies ass again.

At this stage I am utterly convinced that Russia's pundits are recruited from the craziest wards of the mental hospitals.

Russia literally wants to go to war with everyone. They even threatened Poland today when Lukashenko and Putin were "joking" about Wagner constantly asking for permission to start doing raids on Poland. they've threatens half of Europe already, now they also want Turkey and a few days they were threatening war with South Africa

Last edited:
Last edited:
Russia literally wants to go to war with everyone. They even threatened Poland today when Lukashenko and Putin were "joking" about Wagner constantly asking for permission to start doing raids on Poland. they've threatens half of Europe already, now they also want Turkey and a few days they were threatening war with South Africa
Russia...

What has better range Storm Shadow or ATACMS?

I don't think ATACMS is going to be the silver bullet its made out to be, my fear is as it is a ballistic missile it might be easier to track and shoot down than compared to something like Storm Shadow.

Don't get me wrong it will help but they way people go on about it (not on OCUK) you think once Ukraine get it the war will be over in weeks.

What has better range Storm Shadow or ATACMS?

I don't think ATACMS is going to be the silver bullet its made out to be, my fear is as it is a ballistic missile it might be easier to track and shoot down than compared to something like Storm Shadow.

Don't get me wrong it will help but they way people go on about it (not on OCUK) you think once Ukraine get it the war will be over in weeks.
Storm Shadow is reported as 250km range and ATACMS 305km.

Edit - Wikipedia says 500km for Storm Shadow but not sure that’s right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom