Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Victor Orban says Slovakia and Czech Republic are break away regions that belong to Hungary

Sounds like another dictator wants to play empire

I'm sure our foreign policy expert, Roar87, will find a way to appease Orban to prevent war in Central Europe

At this point I would suspend them from NATO and the EU. We have found out how bad Brexit was to our economy, just imagine how bad it would be to Hungary who get funded by the EU unlike the UK that paid in.

Victor Orban says Slovakia and Czech Republic are break away regions that belong to Hungary

Sounds like another dictator wants to play empire

I'm sure our foreign policy expert, Roar87, will find a way to appease Orban to prevent war in Central Europe

Hungary doesn't have nuclear weapons so why would we give a ****? Their military could be finished in 3 days lol

That's what Putin thought about Ukraine....

In this case though Hungary barely has a battalion worth of active military equipment and maybe 3-4 battalions worth of reserve equipment, and a dozen fighter jets. The UK in a depleted state is over 10x that size (we have 33 regular battalions).

Last edited:
I said they are no longer facing an existential threat, since Putin announced the annexations they are no longer actively attempting to capture the whole of Ukraine, their revised goals seem to be to settle for the annexed territories. Why is this even a controversial view? It is literally what we are witnessing. I didn't deny they tried to invade Kyiv.
The current war is a result of Putin's "revised goals" after he said he only wanted Crimea.

He said he only wanted Crimea, yet here we are.

Putin has given us important insight that you don't seem to have learned from.

When he says "All I want is..." He. Is. Lying.

I find it hard to beleive that you haven't figured this out.

Last edited:
Ukraine is clearly facing an existential threat. It's less imminent than in the first few days because of a successful fight back. But if they put their weapons down, they would become a puppet to Russia, or annexed.

Just because Russia is currently unable to execute on that threat, it doesn't mean it's gone away.

Last edited:
Roar trolling as usual.

Plenty of examples exist of why he's flat out wrong. Hundreds of vehicles and tanks lost trying to push up from the south east by Russia. That's right, they were just 'defending forwards' with armor. Definitely weren't trying go take land. Those mines must have rolled forwards on a window few weeks and under tanks.

Bahkmut they weren't trying to take it, merely making sure those civilians got out safely by making sure they had no place to go, so they would leave. /S

At this point, roar has pretty much shown his cards, and it's a pure bluff. He has nothing useful to contribute as he makes it up on the spot.

Plenty of examples exist of why he's flat out wrong. Hundreds of vehicles and tanks lost trying to push up from the south east by Russia. That's right, they were just 'defending forwards' with armor. Definitely weren't trying go take land. Those mines must have rolled forwards on a window few weeks and under tanks.

Bahkmut they weren't trying to take it, merely making sure those civilians got out safely by making sure they had no place to go, so they would leave. /S

At this point, roar has pretty much shown his cards, and it's a pure bluff. He has nothing useful to contribute as he makes it up on the spot.

Bakhmut is in Donetsk, one of the regions that Russia claimed to annex, so yes they were fighting over that as well as most of the South East because those are areas they've claimed to annex. You're making out as if I'm wrong and stupid while typing things that are stupid and factually incorrect. Do you consider yourself bright?

INTERACTIVE-Poster-Which-Ukrainian-regions-are-voting-on-joining-Russia.jpg

Bakhmut is in Donetsk, one of the regions that Russia claimed to annex, so yes they were fighting over that as well as most of the South East because those are areas they've claimed to annex. You're making out as if I'm wrong and stupid while typing things that are stupid and factually incorrect. Do you consider yourself bright?

I mean... I make six figures, working for a legal services firm, having rewritten the entire security system used by fortune 500 companies. So yeah, I consider myself bright.

How are they stupid given I gave re-world examples. You like to try and pick a timr scale that ONLY fits your argument and try to completely ignore the rest. Your entire argument is based on what, that they are fighting from or near annexed territories, so that means in your view they aren't attacking? Kinda weak argument.

You contribute NOTHING other than being a distraction to this thread, and being unable to backup your own assumptions.

The only reason Russia don't have the entire of Ukraine, is because they got their *** handed to them on at least three separate occasions. Kyiv, Kharkiv and Kherson (The third Russia ran before they got a chance to lose more).

Now, your claims of them not trying to take more back are completely ruined by the endless videos of failed offensives from Russia on Eastern and Southern fronts. You don't assault positions if you are trying to to maintain what you have.

You are wrong. There is nothing more.

Learn some humility and wise the hell up.

Last edited:
I mean... I make six figures, working for a legal services firm, having rewritten the entire security system used by fortune 500 companies. So yeah, I consider myself bright.

How are they stupid given I gave re-world examples. You like to try and pick a timr scale that ONLY fits your argument and try to completely ignore the rest. Your entire argument is based on what, that they are fighting from or near annexed territories, so that means in your view they aren't attacking? Kinda weak argument.

You contribute NOTHING other than being a distraction to this thread, and being unable to backup your own assumptions.

The only reason Russia don't have the entire of Ukraine, is because they got their *** handed to them on at least three separate occasions. Kyiv, Kharkiv and Kherson (The third Russia ran before they got a chance to lose more).

Now, your claims of them not trying to take more back are completely ruined by the endless videos of failed offensives from Russia on Eastern and Southern fronts. You don't assault positions if you are trying to to maintain what you have.

That'll confuse him, usually he loves people who make top dollar.

Though maybe it's only specific billionaires he finds infallible...

And, just for a bit more evidence. That regionally map of annexed front lines means MORE territory that Russia need to defend. The only advantage this gains them right now is a land bridge to Crimea.

Once of the objectives is WELL KNOWN. Russia want to reduce the front so less manpower is needed to protect the borders. Securing Ukraine does this. You should already know this, and if you.do, are ACTIVELY ignoring it, which makes you a intentional troll.

So tell me, which one of those is Odessa located in?

Russia isn't occupying Odessa though, they're attacking it because Ukraine attacked the bridge. That's what they've typically always done when their infrastructure is attacked.

The Ukrainian’s seem to take building permission pretty seriously.

Putins plans haven’t changed, they have been delayed because he allowed way too much money to be skimmed of the military and horribly over estimated its capabilities. Putin is looking to hold onto and milk as from Ukraine as possible while rebuilding the Russian armed forces to take the rest plus Moldova.

The Ukrainian’s seem to take building permission pretty seriously.

Putins plans haven’t changed, they have been delayed because he allowed way too much money to be skimmed of the military and horribly over estimated its capabilities. Putin is looking to hold onto and milk as from Ukraine as possible while rebuilding the Russian armed forces to take the rest plus Moldova.

No chance that happens at all

Quoting your salary as proof of being intelligent said it all, you earn decent money because most people find what you do incredibly boring. I did accounting at A level, it wasn't hard, I'd just have rather killed myself than pursue it as a profession. You were demonstrably wrong in your initial post and stated as proof I was wrong that Russia was in fact in the areas they annexed lol

Last edited:
Quoting your salary as proof of being intelligent said it all, you earn decent money because most people find what you do incredibly boring. I did accounting at A level, it wasn't hard, I'd just have rather killed myself than pursue it as a profession. You were demonstrably wrong in your initial post and stated as proof I was wrong that Russia was in fact in the areas they annexed lol

I love this game, where you try to challenge someone, fall on your sword when the person gives you real world 'demonstratable' proof, and try to claim victory.

Keep going though.

Next up is where Russia has been targeting Odessa for monthhhhhhs. They were even trying to capture it near the start.

So let's clear, from Roars perspective, Russia is NOT attacking because they are annexed areas. Even though the FRONTLINES are right there. They can't magic themselves further than they actually are.

Let's also check what Putin said multiple times about 'Ukraine question', where they openly stated they want all of Ukraine.

Last edited:
I love this game, where you try to challenge someone, fall on your sword when the person gives you real world 'demonatrable' proof, and try to claim victory.

Keep going though.

Next up is where Russia has been targeting Odessa for monthhhhhhs. They were even trying to capture it near the start.

So let's clear, from Roars perspective, Russia is NOT attacking because they are annexed areas. Even though the FRONTLINES are right there. They can't magic themselves further than they actually are.

Let's also check what Putin said multiple times about 'Ukraine question', where they openly stated they want all of Ukraine.

Show me where he's said he wants all of Ukraine after September last year and I'll just say I'm wrong, I don't think he has and I don't think they're capable of capturing all of Ukraine, evidently. I'm happy to admit I'm wrong if that is the case, unlike most people in this thread.

Roar is full of ****

He says he's a peace loving hippie who just wants to put flowers in Ukrainian guns and end the war. He says Russia defending itself because it's not inside Ukraine, it's inside new Russian territories. He says we should not help Ukraine and we should force Ukraine to become a vassal to Russia. Roar says the US is only interest in selling weapons for the industrial complex and NATO is an expansionist regime set on creating war and it should be disbanded.

And when the Orban question came up, Roar's response was **** him, we will destroy his ass

So it was never actually about peace in the first place. It was never about the military complex and it was never about nato. It was never about feeling sorry for Ukrainian civilians either. It was about one thing only, shilling and trolling for daddy Putin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom