Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roar will appreciate this

So many red lines

Yeah I think it's an extremely improbable scenario that Russia uses nuclear weapons, but the consequences of anyone using them are so grave that the risk should be taken extremely seriously - I think NATO Generals also agree with this which is why support for Ukraine has been so measured.

There is nothing that prevents a criminal being president. The only qualifcations are resident in American for over 14 years and over 35 years old. Don't even have to reside in the White House. Technically there is nothing barring him being president from a prison cell
And if he pleads insanity - like it's the only way he's going to get out of the Jan6 indictments? Any law about insane people being president?

Why not just find the factory and get Israel to bomb it, sighting it as a future threat :)

With all the denials it doesn't really exist.

Last edited:
I don't how crediable the story is but there's talk of Germany supplying the Taurus KEPD 350 to Ukraine (500Km range, 450kg warhead)

This was stated by a ukranian politician which realistically is a massive difference between him stating it and Olaf Scholz stating it

I remember reading similar statements from the ukranians long before the US actually finally agreed to send F16

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom