Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you're just bad at history but Ukraine was independent from when the USSR collapsed in 1991.
And quite utterly corrupt and many politicians in the Russian pocket until 2013/4 when Russia openly "liberated" their pro russian oilfield dwelling citizens instead and started this whole atrocity.

As for killing POWs, wounded and fake surrender etc and not doing it being labelled as cowardly... Well...ok?
Bizarre logic. Real war Vs armchair war.
Glad I still have human morality. Hope I get to keep it till I die.

And quite utterly corrupt and many politicians in the Russian pocket until 2013/4 when Russia openly "liberated" their pro russian oilfield dwelling citizens instead and started this whole atrocity.

I don't think the Ukrainian people will see it that way, Politicians don't make a country/nation.

I don't know what the other stuff you posted is about as I didn't mention any of that, presumably it's in response to someone else.

Well, they do reflect the nation....so I'm not sure what Maybot, Bozo the Clown and Lettuce Liz say about us...:(

Only to a point, United Kingdom formed with the union of Scotland, England, Wales etc, and has been the same nation since, even if there are internal differences.

We don't change name every few years with leadership reshuffles, or the death of royalty.

In my opinion, saying that Ukraine has only been free for 10 years is playing into Russian propaganda angles, who like to call Ukraine a construct of Russia and not capable of self-determination.

Reality is that Ukraine has been recognised as a nation since it was carved out of the collapsed USSR in 1991, so pretending otherwise serves no purpose.

Last edited:
Id say the opposite.
Ukraine was recognised from 91 and has fought to rid itself of Russian influence and in the past 10 years been forced to take up arms against it.
Whatever though if you think that's weak or unpatriotic. Ok.
But obviously I'm not a political or war stragery expert like you guys. Just a br20 cr5 NC vet and prestige 10 mw2 proffesionell no scoper.

Last edited:
Ukraine since 1991 has had a lot of history ; its disengenuous to say NATO wasn`t involved until recently - they were accepted into the Partnership for Peace programme back in 1994.

2004 - the first direct Russia influenced election;Yushchenkois the candidate who wants closer EU ties, and Yanukovych is openly supported by Russia. During the campaign Yushchenkoi is poisoned with dioxines but survives and his supporters take to the streets dressed in orange. They force a revote and Yushchenkoi is the first president in a former USSR state who overturns the Russia supproted incumbant.

2006 - Russia turns off the gas (for the first time) , the EU are alarmed but as we know 14 years later, didnt have an actual plan.

2008, NATO actually talk to Putin about adding Croatia, Georgia and Ukraine to its membership action plan - Putin replies with 2 things. He says Ukraine isnt really a nation state anyway, and he invades Georgia. After which Ukraine open talks with the EU about closer intergration.

2010 election saw Yanukovych voted back in, on a platform of anti corruption ; UN and EU observers say the election was free and fair (this time). Aftyer 2 years of talks but opposition party leaders arrested, the EU talks break down, and Yanukovych moves closer to Russia which leads to....

2013 - Euromaiden.

which then goes to

2014 - Russia invade Crimea, Luhansk and Donetsk and here we are.

Last edited:
All of the ex-soviet USSR states had the same sort of problems with corruption and the Russian influence they were left with post the collapse of USSR.

The fact that you think they were only free in the last 10 years is ludicrous, there wasn't a switch that was flicked that suddenly made that so.

It's got nothing to do with patriotism, it's not even your country (or mine for that matter), you are simply carrying the torch of the Russian propaganda, Russia wants people to think that Ukraine is not a real country.

Resorting to childishly attempting to make us all out to be war loving CoD players speaks volumes for the strength of your mental ability to really analyse anything of worth.

None of you can read and so you just fill in the gaps with whatever you want.

I'm the cod player. I know none of you are. This joke had been repeated at least 3 times.

This Russian propaganda slur is soooooo boring it's like saying someone's a Nazi of racist because they have a different take on something. You can't attack a real enemy so you go OTT here to get some mental satisfaction.
No one is a russian stooge or bot...
It's the cringiest thing I've seen for so long. You can want Russia out of Ukraine without becoming a frothing mess. Ive do it everyday so far.

Last edited:
Ukraine since 1991 has had a lot of history ; its disengenuous to say NATO wasn`t involved until recently - they were accepted into the Partnership for Peace programme back in 1994.
Yep I can read Wikipedia too.
And I didn't mention NATO once.
I said since 91 it's taken then till 2014 to become ideologically free. When they achieved that Russia invaded because they knew they'd lost their puppeteering ability.
Yes all Soviet block countries had a transition period..... some like Belarus need another revolution and I suspect they will when Ukraine drive out Russia.

I'm the cod player. I know none of you are. This joke had been repeated at least 3 times.

This Russian propaganda slur is soooooo boring it's like saying someone's a Nazi of racist because they have a different take on something.

Ah yes, the problem must be that we can't read, and not that you can't properly explain things.

I am not following your inside jokes so can only take what you say at face value.

Whilst your intentions may be otherwise, the way you word some of what you say can be taken in other ways.

This Russian propaganda slur is soooooo boring it's like saying someone's a Nazi of racist because they have a different take on something.

This is just what Hitler would say, especially the part about CoD

Last edited:
Ah yes, the problem must be that we can't read, and not that you can't properly explain things.

I am not following your inside jokes so can only take what you say at face value.

Whilst your intentions may be otherwise, the way you word some of what you say can be taken in other ways.
Well yes maybe it can but that doesn't mean I'm a bot because I'm not frothing every post.

Yep I can read Wikipedia too.
And I didn't mention NATO once.
I said since 91 it's taken then till 2014 to become ideologically free. When they achieved that Russia invaded because they knew they'd lost their puppeteering ability.
Yes all Soviet block countries had a transition period..... some like Belarus need another revolution and I suspect they will when Ukraine drive out Russia.

Its not from wiki and not `aimed` at you, i started the reply the page before but was distracted by my wife wanting a cuppa and some breakfast; Putin wants the Soviet Union back (bring into his spehere of influence per se) , by force if needed. But since Russia is a very poor country, outside of Moscow and North West areas, it doesnt make sense for the people to support it. Ukraine has running hot water, inside toilets and washing machines.... whcih the mhority of Russians dont have, one reason all the videos of thsoe items being stolen.

Its not only the ex USSR countries that are corrupt - look at the UK during covid and the contracts for mates.

Confirmation the Russian lunar lander has crashed into the moon

India and Russia should collaborate on their space programs then maybe they can both stop crashing into the moon

The soviets managed to put landers on Venus 50 years ago, but modern day Russia can't even land on the Moon

The race to see who will be China’s junior partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom