Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks stressful, running away from grenades at 8m in and watching out for drones, and Russians throwing grenades when surrendering 11m in.

Intense is an understatement. Amazing discipline to still take prisoners when someone meant to be surrendering throws a grenade at you. If every prisoner taken didn't get you a brother back from the invaders I think they'd have just opened up on all of them.

Lol can't wait, left wing Twitter having a melt down that we get to hear both sides of a conflict.

"Both sides" you are talking about a man who has committed genocide more than once, bombed his own citizens to create the circumstances to invade Chechnya, murdered dissidents on our soil with chemical and radioactive weapons.

You'd be saying the same about Hitler in 1938. "well you know that Treaty of Versailles really isn't fair and they've every right to want to take back historical German lands"

EDIT: Also what I can find on the use of those tanks suggests they are being used more in the direct fire replacement for artillery role :(
Do you mean indirect fire? If so that's pretty lame :(

Though on the plus side I have see footage of Challengers being used properly, seemingly in a sniper role as their range means they can hit Russian tanks/vehicles/etc beyond the range of return fire (and then escape before the six hours it take Igor to call in an artillery strike).

Video doing the rounds of an entire attack in the Novomykhailivka region being destroyed by drones.
I've said it a few times in this thread over the past decade but the fact Russia scrapped it's best anti drone capable AA units at a point in time when drones were becoming increasingly obvious as a major future warfare weapon still boggles the mind...

I cannot imagine that Russia is doing anything except produce as many arms as their economy will allow
The way this war is going that's probably a good plan for them, though I think their veterans will need prosthetic legs too.

The US Senate Foreign Affairs committee has recommended the US place sanctions on Hungary and Orban
That's quite interesting, Hungary is an EU member, it will be interesting to see how the EU respond to the USA engaging in what basically constitutes economic warfare against a member state.

That's quite interesting, Hungary is an EU member, it will be interesting to see how the EU respond to the USA engaging in what basically constitutes economic warfare against a member state.
Weren't the EU already making threats against Hungary to get them to pass the military aid bill just recently? :p Hungarian ministers were complaining about being blackmailed by the EU :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom