Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Do they ever test detonate a nuclear warhead? I don't know much about the subject, probably easier for me to read up but, I assume when they designed trident the warheads were aso designed for the missile or were they from an earlier design... Lots of questions. All a bit macabre a discussion probably:p

No we haven't test detonated a warhead since before the CTBT (Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty - 1996). To my current knowledge, I haven't worked in the industry for about 12 years now, but have plenty of ex colleagues I regularly communicate with.

The Trident missile is the carrier and the warheads are a British design, and maintained by us. The theory behind it all hasn't changed, and with all the data and information from previous live tests it can all be modelled and predicted. Advances in test equipment, i.e lasers help.

Soldato
Today the spokesperson for India's ruling party says they are sticking with Russia and will be Russia's friend. They say they reject the West's condemnation of India because Europe is friends with China and they are the same as Russia, and Europe wants to stick with China then India will stick with Russia

Associate
So is this the part when the West start upping the handouts to Ukraine? You know, when they start losing ground to Russia and change it up just enough to stop it turning into a collapse but not enough to really make a difference.

Soldato
The Russians might be incompetent but…

This is on top of the carrier problems earlier in the year.

Time to get the chequebook out. You cannot defend on the cheap.
Whenever Shapps is near any Department it always seems to go extremely wrong I've noticed.

Soldato
Still putting my money on f-16's flying in secrecy rather than patriots on the front line, later seems too risky with lancets etc.

Still, could be shooting themselves...again.

Last edited:
Soldato
Russia would be making any F16 sightings public surely if that was the case - as a way to say that the West is even more against them

Assuming they know..

Also best not to let on NATO's second hand planes are taking thier best out if they do know.

Might harm arms exports

Last edited:
Depending on exactly what missiles the F16s are using they could be basically outside the range that Russia can see them

So many places have F16s and many have developed or tweaked missiles they can use its hard to know exactly what they are going to get "given"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom