Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Today the spokesperson for India's ruling party says they are sticking with Russia and will be Russia's friend. They say they reject the West's condemnation of India because Europe is friends with China and they are the same as Russia, and Europe wants to stick with China then India will stick with Russia

The West. Makes note in the black book.

Soldato
Lmao what's even the point all this nonsense around Alexei Navalny, we're fighting a proxy war against Russia, they don't care what we think of them and our sanctions are meaningless at this point. I'm sure 90% of people are bored of hearing about it.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Lmao what's even the point all this nonsense around Alexei Navalny, we're fighting a proxy war against Russia, they don't care what we think of them and our sanctions are meaningless at this point. I'm sure 90% of people are bored of hearing about it.
Politicians need to be seen to act, even if its pointless action.

Soldato

Well, I can point you to a decent thread covering these topics. All those points you have questions regarding, have been explained in excruciatingly fine details, over and over again by numerous people so even a child could understand.

Would you like a link?

Last edited:
Soldato
Well, I can point you to a decent thread covering these topics. All those points you have questions regarding, have been explained in excruciatingly fine details, over and over again by numerous people so even a child could understand.

Would you like a link?

No thanks, I'm literally responding to the posts right above mine.

Soldato
From Telegram:

❗️ Along the border with Ukraine, the Russian Federation deployed 48 Iskander installations , - GUR

The likelihood of shelling in the coming days is very high.

Missiles and fuel are also being actively delivered to airfields.

Not good news if they are low on munitions for air defense :(

Things have been much quieter recently around Odesa. I had been wondering if they were building up to something

Last edited:
Soldato
From Telegram:

Not good news if they are low on munitions for air defense :(

Things have been much quieter recently around Odesa. I had been wondering if they were building up to something

Fingers crossed Ukrainians have a supply of glide bombs and brimstone 2. If only brimstone 3 was ready.

Last edited:
Associate
Turns out it's better to have Iran and North Korea for allies in a war than USA and West Europe. In the last year NK has delivered 2 million 152mm shells to Russia, while Europe has send 300K 155mm shells to Ukraine.

Just as UK announced new sanctions, the news came out that Iran has send 400 ballistic missiles to Russia...

Iran sends Russia 400 ‘highly accurate’ ballistic missiles

Rockets can pinpoint targets 435 miles away in escalation of military cooperation between the two US-sanctioned countries

Soldato

I'm sure that is what you'd like to believe. The public to stop caring so Ukraine is forced to surrender to Russia and you can wash the whitewash off your windows and stop sleeping in the cupboard under the stairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom