Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Why would Boris, who is no longer a public servant, give a free interview to a US journalist?

Just think about that for a while. What does Boris have to gain in the slightest from having an interview with him? If Tucker is serious then he'll pay it.

No one mentioned the word free, I think it's perfectly reasonable to be compensated for his time.

What Boris has to gain is getting to be interviewed by Tucker Carlson, giving him the opportunity to set the record straight; if he believes Tucker to be a mouth piece for the Kremlin then he should relish the chance to give an accurate set of events to Tucker, rather than deliberately pricing himself out of the interview, or indeed just trying to cash in on a war he could've helped avert.

Last edited:
Soldato
No one mentioned the word free, I think it's perfectly reasonable to be compensated for his time.

What Boris has to gain is getting to be interviewed by Tucker Carlson, giving him the opportunity to set the record straight; if he believes Tucker to be a mouth piece for the Kremlin then he should relish the chance to give an accurate set of events to Tucker, rather than deliberately pricing himself out of the interview, or indeed just trying to cash in on a war he could've helped avert.

Set the record straight on what?

Last edited:
Soldato

Tucker is a mouth piece for the Kremlin. Nothing needs to be set straight. Ukraine decided to fight and the world decided to help.

Last edited:
Soldato
Western Intelligence "From all the information we receive we think Putins mission is still to take all of Ukraine"

Roar - definitely no sign of Western intelligence - 87 "Russia has never wanted to take all of Ukraine, I think that cuz Vlad said so"

Hmm, who to believe...

Anyone who thinks this isn’t an existential conflict for Russia and they are just going to walk away after being given a few reassurances is either kidding themselves or has misplaced loyalties.

This is the big one no one wanted and somewhat complacently believed was the kind of events we would only see on the history channel.

It's going to required some significant personal sacrifice for most typical westerners. We don't have a choice. Out politicians need to start preparing the population. Not necessarily for fighting but some significant economic hardship.

Sorry Roar, your gravy train retirement might have to wait a decade or two.

Last edited:
Soldato
He's been accused of telling Zelensky not to negotiate with the Kremlin when a peace deal was already in place that would've prevented hundreds of thousands of deaths.

Yes. I think the people making those accusations need to set the record straight.

It’s a ridiculous accusation. That somehow Boris is to blame for starting a war because he told Zelensky not to role over with a gun pointed to his head.

Russia started this war

Straight enough for you?

Last edited:
Soldato
Tucker is a mouth piece for the Kremlin. Nothing needs to be set straight. Ukraine decided to fight and world decided to help.

Tuckers trip to Russia gets increasingly bazar the more you watch. Praising Moscow's public infrastructure compared to the US. When Tucker has spent most of his adult life supporting right wing governments whose main policy objective was to reduce the size of the state and slash spending on public infrastructure.

How does the man keep a straight face.

Last edited:
Soldato
Tuckers trip to Russia gets increasing bazar the more you watch. Praising Moscow's public infrastructure compared to the US. When Tucker has spent most of his adult life supporting right wing governments whose main policy objective was to reduce the size of the state and slash spending on public infrastructure.

Tucker Carlson: big government in USA bad, big government in Russia good, me no brain cells

Soldato
He's been accused of telling Zelensky not to negotiate with the Kremlin when a peace deal was already in place that would've prevented hundreds of thousands of deaths.

I’m telling thou Zelenskyy, I’ll bray thee.

Peace was established. Putin broke two peace deals and started a war. How exactly should have Johnson have held Putin to his word?

Soldato
Yes. I think the people making those accusations need to set the record straight.

It’s a ridiculous accusation. That somehow Boris is to blame for starting a war because he told Zelensky not to role over with a gun pointed to his head.

Russia started this war

Straight enough for you?

You seem confused, Boris has called Tucker out as a Kremlin mouth piece, yet when given the same opportunity and platform himself he strangely wants $1m, Putin didn't ask for $1m lol. No one has accused Boris of starting a war, please try and be intellectually honest with what you're typing, it was widely rumoured prior to the interview with Putin that he scuppered the peace deal. Putin just confirmed it from the Russian side.

I'm really not sure why Boris is asking for such a large amount of money to give a simple interview and clear things up, he should relish the opportunity to have access to such a massive platform and tell the world what really happened, I'm sure we'd love to hear him correct all the things Putin said.

Soldato
Tuckers trip to Russia gets increasingly bazar the more you watch. Praising Moscow's public infrastructure compared to the US. When Tucker has spent most of his adult life supporting right wing governments whose main policy objective was to reduce the size of the state and slash spending on public infrastructure.

It’s probably smiles on dumb people’s faces that drives him. He should run for office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom