Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
As I've said for a long time, stuff that there's no way I'll be putting my life on the line to preserve this massively unequal society. I'll let the ones with the most to lose do the fighting.
I've got a wife, teenage children and my brother and his family. If I have to stand in front of a Russian onslaught to try to keep them safe then I'd do it for them, not for the unequal society. I'd be terrified. I probably wouldn't be of much use as I'm in my mid 50's now. I wouldn't want to do it and I wouldn't expect to survive. But as the saying goes, all that is needed for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

Soldato
I was sure I saw someone rubbishing the forecasts of invasion. Can anyone help? Was Doobedoo the poorest forecaster in this thread, or was it someone else?...
Not really been following this as I generally avoid the news if I can help it, but as expected a whole load of noise being made about nothing.

Perhaps some of you should try weaning off it for awhile. Sure you may get some form of withdrawal symptoms, but in the long run your be healthier for it.
You can’t avoid it completely it’s rammed down your throats all day everyday.

But it like deja vu I swear we had this same ‘crisis’ a few years ago. Russian army amassed on Ukrainian border preparing to invade imminently. Yawn.
They are on there own land. Free to run military training exercises.

If they invade I’ll eat humble pie. If they don’t… Well I like pie :D
Dude c’mon the crimea situation had a little bit more involved with it than merely an unprovoked invasion. Like I said if Russia is going to invade let me know when it happens…. For real though
But it’s all speculation though. As I said Russia are not fools they know how the west would react no amount of posturing and threats from west would change that.

It’s not going to happen not before not now. It was supposed to happen last night, now it’s after the olympics. Then when the next blood moon? Someone I suspect was closest when they said it’s just postering by tow high school jocks. Sorry
Any military training exercises cost money. It will be costing other to react too obviously.

What do they benefit in going to war with the west? Because that’s what invasion will entail and that hasn’t changed since 2014 or post cold war
Then come find me when the invasion finally starts and I’ll give a big dollop of humble pie. Until then…

Caporegime
I believe if this does go to nato countries there are enough nukes around to make this a binary outcome.

I wouldn't want to be alive for the Aftermath of that.

Man of Honour
I believe if this does go to nato countries there are enough nukes around to make this a binary outcome.

I wouldn't want to be alive for the Aftermath of that.

Luckily I've seen documentaries on this and apparently the best way to survive is to get the punkiest hair do you can, something like a mohawk is good, put face paint on, pop some spikes on your car and develop an Australian accent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom