Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sending it is one thing but getting it to the right places is another, sadly it sounds like it may be too late to get any more equipment into Kyiv

Yeah, I imagine the Ukrainians are in contact with "somebody" and I imagine it comes over from Poland or somewhere.. I think the west has so many interests in getting that gear in, they'll find a way.

The point is, they never know if it is training or the real deal, even now they might be going under training drills and not knowing if it is for real. Anyone who questions the orders are removed.

Nah, they'll know when it actually comes to do anything whether it is training or not!

Right now the russian soldiers on the ground don't want to be there. They see Uhrain as a former friend with many having family there.

This is why you see tanks stopping for pedestrians and not just running them down.

Putin is nuts but lucky for the world his generals arent. if he tries to push the big red button his Generals will stop him.
It's alread known that 7 of his top generals are against this war.

He can give an order but he doesn't turn the keys.

The worrying thing in my opinion is the more sanctions put upon Russia, the more we strangle them. The more frustrated and angry Puttin gets the more chance you have of a flippant decision can be made. I put it down to almost like playing a game. He’s not on the front line and he’s playing a game to take over Ukraine, the games rules keep changing and you get more and more frustrated you dont play the same way you was planning to.

Putin will have been aware of most of the restrictions and sanctions, so although it may not make him happy, he should have calculated those costs in and estimated Russia will still come out on top. He also expected to have more or less won by now, so his anger is probably more at the fact that this isn't over yet the predicted sanctions are in place and he has nothing to show.

Putin will have been aware of most of the restrictions and sanctions, so although it may not make him happy, he should have calculated those costs in and estimated Russia will still come out on top. He also expected to have more or less won by now, so his anger is probably more at the fact that this isn't over yet the predicted sanctions are in place and he has nothing to show.

This is not about coming on top. This is about neutralising what they consider existential threat, at which point surviving this move is good enough. It's absolutely bonkers.

This is quite interesting, obviously, news is getting back to the Russian troops still in Russia and it isn't good. I mean the airborne forces/pilots must already have known, armoured units probably have some notion by now that things aren't exactly going too well:

Can't find much on this but still seeing some reports of a riot/mutiny in an army base in Russia:

Last edited:
Would taking Kyiv be the end? It seems to be the main focus but if Zelensky manages to escape to another city further West surely the fight would continue.
No. It would simply turn into a guerilla war for a decade. Sanctions won't be lifted either. Putin dun goofed up.

For there to be peace Putin needs something in return, hes not just going to say sorry my bad and walk away.

What ever happens he is going to be ******, this ends but his resentment goes on, one day when he is better prepared from this experience he could come back.

This needs finalised now, preferably with a bad Russian being overthrown.

Doubt he'd have expected the asset freezes at central banks to be likely, it wasn't clear at all how strong sanctions would be until recently, initially there was still some decent in Europe.

People need to get away from the notion that Putin is playing 4D chess here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom