Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
There plan would be to re-emerge and rebuild - has always been their mindset. Some of the bunkers had massive amount of agricultural equipment, etc. stored in thr cold war era.

It is clear the coordination on an attack was pure chaos.. How well should we think they actually prepped for a nuke war. I bet they didn't since they seem to have thought Ukraine would be a cake walk.

Soldato
It is fog of war.

If Ukrainian forces are being smashed, they won't report it, as it's bad for morale. If their troops are surrounded and captured they won't be talking to anyone but Russian interrogators. The Russians are most unlikely to release information while operations are active- as that is useful intelligence for their enemy.

Look back to the recent US withdrawal from Afghanistan for how a military operation can be conducted with close to total control of information.

I don't want the Russians to win, but I'm realistic enough to know they might have strategic objectives they can achieve.

Having said all that, I just don't see where they go when this ends.
Why would Russian bots not be filling social media platforms across the world with stories of their glorious victories? They seem to manage to fill it with positive doing on Boris and Trump!

Soldato
Eu member states are going to be providing Ukraine with stuff like Fighter jets etc.
I'm glad the EU are committed to helping, but how exactly is that going to work? I'm not even trying to be comical here but surely the conversation would go like:

EU: We're going to buy you fighter jets!
Ukraine: Great, can you go to Russia and pick us up some Su-27, and maybe some MiG-29 if you have time?
EU: Er, no we just sanctioned them and anyway I don't think they would sell you them right now, we-
Ukraine: Okay, can you go to China and pick us up some Shenyang J-11 please? It's the same plane just made from recycled Coke cans.
EU: Look we're going to send you Eurofighter Typhoons, they're really good honest!
Ukraine: Dunno how to use em mate, we fly Sukhoi and MiG.
EU: We can train you!
Ukraine: Yeah, we're gonna be dead by then mate. You think maybe you could give the Typhoons to Poland and they can send us their MiGs or something?

EDIT: Oh, I guess I've solved it by accident... lol.

Caporegime
Which number site are you registered too?
only the elite and a select number of soldiers will get a space lol.

probably a bunch of oligarchs and tory donors too.

Move to Switzerland they should still have tons of bunkers, they had enough bunkers for their whole country back in the day

Soldato
I'm glad the EU are committed to helping, but how exactly is that going to work? I'm not even trying to be comical here but surely the conversation would go like:

EU: We're going to buy you fighter jets!
Ukraine: Great, can you go to Russia and pick us up some Su-27, and maybe some MiG-29 if you have time?
EU: Er, no we just sanctioned them and anyway I don't think they would sell you them right now, we-
Ukraine: Okay, can you go to China and pick us up some Shenyang J-11 please? It's the same plane just made from recycled Coke cans.
EU: Look we're going to send you Eurofighter Typhoons, they're really good honest!
Ukraine: Dunno how to use em mate, we fly Sukhoi and MiG.
EU: We can train you!
Ukraine: Yeah, we're gonna be dead by then mate. You think maybe you could give the Typhoons to Poland and they can send us their MiGs or something?

:cry:

Soldato
only the elite and a select number of soldiers will get a space lol.

probably a bunch of oligarchs and tory donors too.

Move to Switzerland they should still have tons of bunkers, they had enough bunkers for their whole country back in the day
Your selected from random looking for a wide spectrum of the gene pool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom