Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
They could really do with some A10s right now... they'd make short work of that convoy.
Ukraine have Su-25 in service and retired MiG-27 in storage, they're effectively the same as an A-10 (well the MiG-27 is supersonic capable and less armoured, but from a damage POV they have the same capability).

Soldato
Not every nuke is sitting in a launcher ready to go , once you fire one you gotta transport another, get it loaded and primed

We really do have them ready to fire. Multiple. Trident alone assures of this for the UK. We can fire atleast 16 within minutes off the top of my head from when I last read up on it.

Soldato
Can only assume it is 18+ males trying to escape and getting a bit arsey when told no they have to go and fight.

Discussion was they are Indian students no idea though.

I really dont see Putin walking out of this he got fair bit of control in Ukraine now yes not the main parts but blood been spilt happy to be wrong though.

Im starting to think he going to claim that southern part of Ukraine.

Soldato
Discussion was they are Indian students no idea though.

I really dont see Putin walking out of this he got fair bit of control in Ukraine now yes not the main parts but blood been spilt happy to be wrong though.

Im starting to think he going to claim that southern part of Ukraine.

He wants the manopoly on Ukraine resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom