Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belarus approved hosting Russian nukes today. This is a Cuba moment now for Europe. No backing down until Russia is stopped.

Not sure it changes the game at all? A weapon fired from Belarus or Russia has the same potential total range and flight time.

The Cuba situation was different, the issue was one of who is hosting them and a massive reduced time to react to any detected launch.

Not sure it changes the game at all? A weapon fired from Belarus or Russia has the same potential total range.

The Cuba situation was different as the issue was one of who is hosting them and a massive reduced time to react.
As far as I am aware Russia isn’t hosting nukes on the border with Europe. Allowing Belarus to do this is a dangerous game.

Not sure it changes the game at all? A weapon fired from Belarus or Russia has the same potential total range.

The Cuba situation was different as the issue was one of who is hosting them and a massive reduced time to react.
You are right, it dosnt, makes little to no difference.
This aint the 60's, they could fire from central Russia and still hit anywhere they wanted. If they are fired they are fired, **** all we can do.

Ukraine Skin head in jeans and puffer jacket moves huge land mine off road with bare hands with fag in mouth.

I just watched the video and if it wasnt true it would be funny.

Belarus approved hosting Russian nukes today. This is a Cuba moment now for Europe. No backing down until Russia is stopped.

I wonder if this was a tactic to pre-empt the possibility of the West putting military pressure on Belarus, so as to split Russia's forces, then if Russia in response to that agreed a nuclear security pact they couldn't then complain if the West did the same with Ukraine.

The proximity is what is important. Back in the Cuba crisis they could have easily sent them from Russia still. It gives Belarus a ticket to lash out at Europe without fear of response.

Russia control the nukes, Belarus are just allowing them on the soil.

Cuba did not control the nukes in the last cold war.

The only issue I see if Russia does "fall / fail", unlikely, then they now have nuclear weapons outside of the country.

I wonder if this was a tactic to pre-empt the possibility of the West putting military pressure on Belarus, so as to split Russia's forces, then if Russia in response to that agreed a nuclear security pact they couldn't then complain if the West did the same with Ukraine.

This is an interesting point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom