Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Russia would expect an invasion of Ukraine to be completed within 4 days. I just don't think that is realistic, given the size of Ukraine.

Whether they expected such sanctions to be agreed so quickly, possibly not.

I'm seriously concerned that Putin is no longer the rational, cold-blooded killer he has been for the last twenty years. I think he's seriously ill, mentally or physically, and is now a loose cannon. I am very worried about what will happen if Putin continues in power.

I saw a post earlier on reddit stating that they had not removed a victory page from one of their media/government pages for yesterday the 26th February, and there was a web archive link still showing it...

So i suspect they were very much thinking they would have this wrapped up quickly ( i suspect they thought Ukraine would just capitulate/surrender)

I don't think Russia would expect an invasion of Ukraine to be completed within 4 days. I just don't think that is realistic, given the size of Ukraine.

Whether they expected such sanctions to be agreed so quickly, possibly not.

I'm seriously concerned that Putin is no longer the rational, cold-blooded killer he has been for the last twenty years. I think he's seriously ill, mentally or physically, and is now a loose cannon. I am very worried about what will happen if Putin continues in power.

I think they expected to incapacitate a lot of Ukraine's military in the opening strikes and then the people would fold and give up their weapons and it just didn't work out like that.

Last edited:

Well the ex-US ambassador to Russia thinks he's unhinged and says that those who know Putin best are worried about his nuclear talks.

Someone accessed your machine for sure.

On second thoughts I'm not entirely sure, there seems to be some cache on the forums that stores what you write in the text window, just checked by writing something in here & then going my laptop, what I wrote on main machine, is in the window on my laptop.

It's possible the window cache has somehow been hacked or forum compromised

Also Rubio basically telling us Putin's threats of nuclear weapons are not idle

Crazy old men should never be allowed to reach such positions of power.

Hopefully all their nukes are ancient rusty tin cans that will flop into the sea when launched.

Humans are just so ****, one disaster overcome and we've got to create more drama for ourselves immediately.

On second thoughts I'm not entirely sure, there seems to be some cache on the forums that stores what you write in the text window, just checked by writing something in here & then going my laptop, what I wrote on main machine, is in the window on my laptop.

It's possible the window cache has somehow been hacked or forum compromised

Also Rubio basically telling us Putin's threats of nuclear weapons are not idle

The thing is, he doesn't need to force negotiations. The negotiations are easy. He just needs to stop invading Ukraine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom