Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Hoping that more Jews die because you are having a toddlers temper tantrum, how very anti-semetic, but no surprise really.
Lol wut.

Show me where I stated I wanted dead Jews please.

Oh maybe look at some Palestinian threads where I commented, then get back to me on that one.

Best get that mekava mkiv and iii MENG models taken out of my window with a star of David flying ( well only one thanks to the mum in law!)
After all I hate Jews apparently...can't be seen to be showing a flag of a people I hate, never mind a tank that is pretty symbolic to the region.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Seems like Russia made another booboo by making their incredibly rail-dependent military and infrastructure import dependent. Any focus on maintaining the war effort will cost them freight cars elsewhere which will ultimately crash the economy.

Associate
Even if Ukraine does win this war what going be left of Ukraine by the end of it :(:(:(
How long do you guys think it would take to rebuild afterwards ? 50 years ?

Where would all the money needed to rebuild the towns/power plants/air ports/Factories/roads/Bridges/etc come from ?
There will be the equivalent of a Marshall plan. Lots of money goes into Ukraine from foreign investment on the understanding a proportion of it pays for materials, personal and equipment and manpower purchased from the country of origin. Its a win-win for both sides, Ukraine gets rebuilt using modern tools, tech and materials and the money slowly drips back into the economy of the country of origin. The local population also gets paid and is involved in the rebuild, and the local economy is boosted by all the foreign contractors.

Associate
Russia has 1 million railroad cars. Given the decrease in exports, due to sanctions they are probably not going to run out soon.

There are already reports that russians are positioning artillery to fire on Kherson - either preparing to level it after it changes hands or even before it and blame Ukraine.

Soldato
Russia has 1 million railroad cars. Given the decrease in exports, due to sanctions they are probably not going to run out soon.

There are already reports that russians are positioning artillery to fire on Kherson - either preparing to level it after it changes hands or even before it and blame Ukraine.
Chechnya all over again
13-C7-DBC6-4458-4-D95-B786-BC22-BC502435.jpg

Man of Honour
Seems like Russia made another booboo by making their incredibly rail-dependent military and infrastructure import dependent. Any focus on maintaining the war effort will cost them freight cars elsewhere which will ultimately crash the economy.

Something often overlooked Russia was far more concerned about our ability to deploy and logistic an effective fighting force half-way around the globe than of our nuclear weapons - and with Ukraine it is fairly clear why with their struggles to logistic even a few dozen miles from their own border.

It is extremely frustrating to see that aspect of our armed forces eroded in recent years.

Man of Honour
Dunno if related to Steadfast Noon but they are throwing a ton of stuff at Kaliningrad today - 2 tankers and whatever is accompanying them and a Rivet Joint along with Guardrails, AWACS and AEW platforms and various drones been in and out of the area.

Associate
Even if Ukraine does win this war what going be left of Ukraine by the end of it :(:(:(

Where would all the money needed to rebuild the towns/power plants/air ports/Factories/roads/Bridges/etc come from ?
Ukraine is very rich in resources, they put the wealth in the Donbas region is in the trillions, its why Russia is there, all this is our land is just BS they are in Ukraine to rape its resources.

Rebuild the USSR and everything defaults to being Russian property.

Man of Honour

The rebuilding is quick. 10-20 years max. It’s the population that will take much longer since Russians have been killing and kidnapping them.

The full quote is "beyond belief really the fact we are at a time when these sorts of conversations are necessary" - not quite as ominous as the tabloid reporting of what he said - but still serious.

EDIT: On a kind of related note - as a lot of the articles related to it are talking about nuclear - it seems unlikely to me that Russia would bother using drone attacks, etc. against Kyiv and other targets in Ukraine, if they were planning on using nuclear weapons imminently against such targets - though that doesn't rule out an escalation if they aren't having the desired effect.

Wouldn’t surprise me if they hit Kherson once the evacuation is complete though. If they do we have all out war. Surely they aren’t that stupid?

Last edited:
Associate
The rebuilding is quick. 10-20 years max. It’s the population that will take much longer since Russians have been killing and kidnapping them.

Wouldn’t surprise me if they hit Kherson once the evacuation is complete though. If they do we have all out war. Surely they aren’t that stupid?
Its already all out war, they will shell Kherson because it's what they do, "we cant have it no one can" is their attitude.

Soldato

All pointless and useless if they bomb the railroad tracks. That's what I would do if I was UKR military. Just target the less defended points of track that are supplying the Russian front line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom